+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Regenepure first, second Revita I tried every hairloss shampoo on the market and these two are the best.

Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo For Fine And Thinning Hair Around contains zinc which helps kill common scalp fungi and may help prevent hair loss It also contains azelaic acid, which is thought to inhibit DHT production in the scalp. Niacin, which may help increase blood circulation in the scalp and saw palmetto, which may help inhibit DHT in the scalp.

Parisa, have you noticed any new hair growth while using Lipogaine big 3 shampoo or regenepure? I am looking to see if there are people who have had a positive experience using them. More often than not I find that they cause people like myself to lose hair.

Jazz1, do they actually work at regrowing hair? I noticed a bad shed for 3 weeks and stopped using it. I am looking for anyone who actually has seen regrowth in their hair while using regenepure, revita or lipogaine big 3. What I seem to find are people who experience side effects, like actually losing their hair.

Anyone out there who has seen positive regrowth?

I use nizoral and nanogen (sold at boots in the uk). I find with nizoral my hair will be non greasy for 3 days or so and about the same with nanogen so I only shampoo twice a week.

However I am heavy shedding atm I think due to increasing my fin dose to 0.5mg a day so I hate washing my hair!!

I partly feel these two shampoos make me shed but I can't be sure. My hairloss is just temples but I'm soooo close to NW3 now I just need it to stop!!

Did u guys hear about this shampoo "Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label)" sold at amazon? Got really good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieRed View Post
    Parisa, have you noticed any new hair growth while using Lipogaine big 3 shampoo or regenepure? I am looking to see if there are people who have had a positive experience using them. More often than not I find that they cause people like myself to lose hair.
    Hi Frank , I apologize for late reply , I had moving and i also do not access to internet yet , Very good question , But Technically hard to answer since no one try them alone and get before and after picture , Most people say you can not get any regrowth of shampoo ! My answer is I'm not sure until I have used it alone for couple of months alone ! To my experience I got some regrowth from using lipogaine 3 around 1 month and half ago but I use lipogaine minoxidil and fin towards , There is also another shampoo which Called cayane ( not sure About spelling ) its on amazon and looks legit to me , Company description is realistic also ! My suggestion is use lipogaine minoxidil and also good hair quality shampoo toward. If you have mtb you have to use minoxidil ! Lipogaine is the best minoxidil compound which I have ever used ! Hope it helps ! Please ask me if you have any question .

Quote Originally Posted by xande75 View Post
    Did u guys hear about this shampoo "Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label)" sold at amazon? Got really good reviews.
    Yes I have that shampoo , But I just use that couple of times . Between the organic shampoo's I like Phytoworx more ! This is another good one although the reviews Are too short.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    What do you guys think the best shampoo is for hair loss? I know there are no shampoos that clinically proven to do anything for hair loss, but what do you guys use?

I'm trying to get my scalp in better condition, as it's dry and inflamed. Best,
    FTL
    Have you considered picking up a tube of over the counter hydrocortisone 1%? You might try using an all natural moisturizer at night as well. Hydrocortisone 2.5% is more effective but requires a prescription. Careful not to overuse it, but on the upside, one of the side effects is excessive hair growth. As a side note:

"Prostaglandin D2 plays an essential role in chronic allergic inflammation of the skin via CRTH2 receptor"

Chuck
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 01-08-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Which version of the Nizoral shampoo is the best, the blue one or the anti dandruff version?