Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reacttome
    • Dec 2008

Price change

I went to fill my generic 1mg finasteride yesterday and the price was over $90. I had been paying $72 a month up until now. I didn't buy it because I was wondering if any of you guys have had the same thing happen.
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

When I renewed my script I went to a couple of different pharmacies to check prices. The price(Target Pharmacy) actually rose from 67.99 for generic to $84(IIRC). Check a few different pharmacies. I eventually found it at the Costco Pharmacy for 8 bucks and change.

Comment

• reacttome
      • Dec 2008

8 bucks for 1mg pill? Dude that is so cheap.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

Yup, $8 for a 30 day supply of 1mg fin. I just picked some up literally a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea why there is such a huge price difference. I was going to call a few different pharmacies, but I didn't think I could beat $8. Just call around. I heard walmart pharmacies and walgreens also have good prices.

Comment

• RanDave
          • Nov 2014

How many pills do you buy at the price of $8?

Comment

• Johny41
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by reacttome
            I went to fill my generic 1mg finasteride yesterday and the price was over $90. I had been paying $72 a month up until now. I didn't buy it because I was wondering if any of you guys have had the same thing happen.
            It is really expensive! I pay $36 for 30 pills or $65.30 if I order 120 pills. Check the ok-pharmacy . com for the details.

Comment

Working...