baicalin, active ingredient against AGA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FeelsBad
    • Oct 2012

It is taken orally by some for anxiety/pain but for hair loss you would apply topically.

Comment

• PoppinSmoke
      • Sep 2013

This interest me and it doesn't look like anythings coming out for awhile so I figured Id give it a shot. Minoxidil was working but it was doing a number on my skin especially around my eyes so I'm dropping it which sucks. I read somewhere this also promotes collagen formation which is a nice benefit. Has anyone whos used this had any luck, and what would be the best way to apply this topically. Thanks alot guys and hopefully we can figure this out together.

Comment

• FeelsBad
        • Oct 2012

I've been trying it in different vehicles that I have around the house. It doesn't seem to dissolve well in water, but I got it to dissolve in isopropyl alcohol. That is too irritating for my skin though. I may try to pick up some ethanol and use that. Let me know if you find a good vehicle!

Comment

• Parsia
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by PoppinSmoke
          This interest me and it doesn't look like anythings coming out for awhile so I figured Id give it a shot. Minoxidil was working but it was doing a number on my skin especially around my eyes so I'm dropping it which sucks. I read somewhere this also promotes collagen formation which is a nice benefit. Has anyone whos used this had any luck, and what would be the best way to apply this topically. Thanks alot guys and hopefully we can figure this out together.
          I'm so interested to use this stuff , the result really look promising , I wish people share their knowledge more with us about this treatment.

Comment

• unbalding
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Shinobi
            I continue to use baicalin twice a day with good result so far no more itchy scalp
            Are you getting any regrowth, or just maintaining? What vehicle are you using to apply it? The powder is dirt cheap, so it's worth experimenting with. I'm concerned about suppressing the immune system though.

Comment

• ledhead
              • Dec 2014

Mixing with neogenics should work

Comment

• ryan82
                • Oct 2014

Is someone using it now?

Comment

• Marcher
                  • Oct 2014

Anyone considering using this in conjunction with scalp wounding like dermarolling?

Comment

• Seuxin
                    • Jan 2014

Hello,

Is there any news with baicalin ?I would like to try it, but i don't know why.
                    Topical or oral ?

Thanks for the feedback !

Comment

• Space
                      • Oct 2012

A pretty knowledgeable guy on my local forum is taking Scute (Scutellaria baicalensis) orally. Don't know where he got the idea though, how do you guys think it compares to using it topically?

Comment

• IvanXproject
                        • Apr 2015

Does baicalin have any side effects?

Comment

• burtandernie
                          • Nov 2012

What we really need at this point is an RU or something like this proven to work to help compliment the action of propecia in the androgen battle.

Comment

Working...