Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Vitiman c and garlic good for erectile dysfunction propecia sides

Vitiman c and garlic good for propecia side effects http://peaktestosterone.com/Garlic_E...sfunction.aspx
  • cthulhu2
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by thechamp
    Vitiman c and garlic good for propecia side effects http://peaktestosterone.com/Garlic_E...sfunction.aspx
    Ah, the power of the placebo effect. Vitamin C, are you f'ing kidding me? Oh, you have arthritis? I heard rubbing a toad is useful for that.

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by cthulhu2
      Ah, the power of the placebo effect. Vitamin C, are you f'ing kidding me? Oh, you have arthritis? I heard rubbing a toad is useful for that.
      Say what you want http://anabolicmen.com/combination-o...-nitric-oxide/

Comment

• noisette
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by blondetooth
        Stop posting links to your affiliates.

SPAMMER.

And exercise is what improves your libido.

Try working out super heavy and eating good.

You will wake up with a sticky belly button from a wet dream every morning.
        +1
        Yes, exercises, bodybuilding may improve your testosterone for your libido.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Bullshit, I'm back from the dead to tell you ****ers propecia side effects are real and caused by disrupting neurosteroids in the brain - the damage is irreversible, exercise wont do shit.

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

No. If you have erectile dysfunction you need to see a doctor for some real advice and options.

Comment

• blondetooth
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
              No. If you have erectile dysfunction you need to see a doctor for some real advice and options.
              Yes. And what people fail to grasp is the concept of false sides. Just because you have a limp dick, get depression, get wrinkles, etc., does NOT mean that its from (x - pill)

This happens so much, people are so quick to blame a pill when stuff like that happens to people who dont take drugs.

Comment

• tommy e
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by blondetooth
                yes. And what people fail to grasp is the concept of false sides. Just because you have a limp dick, get depression, get wrinkles, etc., does not mean that its from (x - pill)

this happens so much, people are so quick to blame a pill when stuff like that happens to people who dont take drugs.
                **** off dude my dick didn't work for 6 months and i'm 20,
                you can't be this stupid. Fin sides are very very ****ing real

Comment

• blondetooth
                  • Oct 2014

Its called ED, it happens to normal people too, not just stupid people with a pea sized brain like you. Let me guess, you let your ED problem get you depressed and now you are a lard ass who never leaves his rats nest, and blames his failures on Finesteride because that was he doesnt feel responsible.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                    • Jun 2013

How did this turn into a propeciahelp thread? Yes propecia can give you sexual sides just like it says on the pamphlet that came with my script. I read it an accept the risk. Nobody is being forced to take it. If you decide to take the risk then don't whine and complain when you get sides or make yourself believe you got sides.

Comment

• k318
                      • Nov 2014

I must agree with notcoolanymore. It was my understanding that this was the cutting edge/future treatment section. So Champ, what the f**k are you doing posting this bollocks in this section?

Comment

Working...