+ Reply to Thread

Default Atraric Acid a Potent Antiandrogen

I have known about Atraric Acid for many years. I learned about it because it is found in Pygeum bark, which many men use for BPH. I read about Ataric Acid a while back and no one seems to be that interested in it. This could be due to the fact that it comes from a natural source. However, Ataric Acid is a potent androgen receptor antagonist and has a high affinity for the androgen receptor. It binds to it and even prevents the translocation, meaning no matter what the androgen receptor will not produce a reaction. Not many antiandrogens can do this. This also applies to even mutated androgen receptors. NBBS is also an antiandrogen from pygeum, but I am more interested in Atraric Acid. If you do a simple search online, there are various articles stating that it is an antiandrogen, prevents nuclear translocation, agonist of estrogen receptors, and even a possible cure for prostate cancer. There are research companies that produce it, but I cannot find anyone that can mass produce it. I can say without a doubt that Atraric Acid will be better than RU58841 and CB-03-01. Why? Because it is proven to prevent nuclear translocation of the androgen receptor, while the other two cannot. RU58841 and CB-03-01 just competitively bind to the androgen receptor which Atraric Acid does as well.

Atraric Acid can be easily purchased online as a power or solution. It is used as a fragrance under the names Veramoss, Verymoss, and Evernyl.

Links:
    http://www.pubfacts.com/search/atraric+acid
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discove..._antiandrogens

Let' s compare RU58841, CB-03-01, and Atraric Acid:

RU58841:

Pros:Reliable Sources, Ancedotal evidence that is works in stopping hair loss from different forums (some claim thickening), scientific evidence that it binds to the androgen receptor, short half life

Cons:Expensive, stability in question(pre-made solution, room temp),side effects have been reported, RU metabolites have not been demonstrated as safe nor do we know much about them

CB-03-01:

Pros:Reliable pharmaceutical company, Phase testing for acne, hair, hirsutism, safety(if testing goes well and it gets FDA clearance)

Cons:Lots of questions need to be answered (potency, half life, metabolites, cost) It should be expensive, coming from a pharm company

Atraric Acid:

Pros:Cheap, prostate and animal studies showing high potency to androgen receptors and preventing nuclear translocation, does not need to be metabolized to work so can be used topically, has been ingested via pygeum by men with no known side effects

Cons:No testing done on human hair, no information about half life or metabolites

Using Atraric Acid topically is the experiment and by trial and error we may find that it can stop our hair loss and possibly thicken our existing hair. This is no different from the people who started using RU58841 years ago. I believe that Atraric Acid will be better than RU and CB; unless there is a rare chance that it interacts and/or counteracts with another topical. If that is the case then we still have RU58841 and hopefully in the future CB-03-01.

If you have known about this for many years, then why haven't you tried making a solution yourself to test it out?

Lilpauly posted a thread about this a few days ago but you seem to know more on the subject. I don't know what nuclear translation is exactly so will have to look that up, but how will this affect the safety using it as a topical? What if this goes systematic? Do you have any clue on its half life?

Imo those are important things to consider before someone jumps in and starts experimenting right away with dose, vehicle et all

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    If you have known about this for many years, then why haven't you tried making a solution yourself to test it out?

Lilpauly posted a thread about this a few days ago but you seem to know more on the subject. I don't know what nuclear translation is exactly so will have to look that up, but how will this affect the safety using it as a topical? What if this goes systematic? Do you have any clue on its half life?

Imo those are important things to consider before someone jumps in and starts experimenting right away with dose, vehicle et all
    It is thanks to other gentlemen on another forum that we were able to find out that it is sold as a fragrance. Please do your own research to answer your questions. Also, please refer to the this thread for some answers: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...nding-The-Cure

Atraric acid is sold by fragrance companies under three different names: Veramoss, Verymoss, and Evernyl. Simply do a search, find a seller, and buy it. Buy it as a powder or in solution in a liquid. Information about its solubility is online as well. Remember this is an experiment. Use it like it is RU58841. It is soluble in isopropyl myristate and dipropylene glycol and you can dilute it with alcohol. My suggestion is to make a 10% solution. So 100mg/mL of solution. If you buy a powder, make a 50% alocohol and 50% isopropyl myristate (I recommend this) OR dipropylene glycol solution. If you buy it as a solution add enough alcohol to turn it into a 10% solution. Good luck and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    Atraric acid is sold by fragrance companies under three different names: Veramoss, Verymoss, and Evernyl. Simply do a search, find a seller, and buy it. Buy it as a powder or in solution in a liquid. Information about its solubility is online as well. Remember this is an experiment. Use it like it is RU58841. It is soluble in isopropyl myristate and dipropylene glycol and you can dilute it with alcohol. My suggestion is to make a 10% solution. So 100mg/mL of solution. If you buy a powder, make a 50% alocohol and 50% isopropyl myristate (I recommend this) OR dipropylene glycol solution. If you buy it as a solution add enough alcohol to turn it into a 10% solution. Good luck and report back.
    Another unlicensed chemical with limited to no efficacy in trials, sure why not? I guess you guys really know more than the chemists. Broscience PHD candidates unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

Ant man found I just reposted it . I didn't know he was a member here