+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

All this discussion is pointless. The fact is 99% people on these boards are losing hair rapidly and there's no treatment for it what's so ever. Forget about growing 1 single strand, with allthese advancements we can't even stop hair loss succesfully. We're looking at CB in 2 years which is quite mediocre, or Fin/Dut which will give you man tits and kill your boner with no guarantee to stop hair loss. There is some hope in Replicell, etc and this is why I come here but we're look at best 2-3 years. I'm gonna be already bald by then. This really sucks and is depressing.

hellouser is right about a few things like no scientists trying some obvious things like that medicine that cures AA not even being tried once for AGA

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Dr. Christiano also found a way to cure/treat Alopecia Areata 2 years ago with Tofacitnib and despite it's links to Androgenetic Alopecia she has NOT done a case study for AGA/Male Pattern Baldness.

Listen englishman, I see you're frustrated, but you need a dose of reality; men with baldness are not worthy of sympathy or even empathy. I'd recommend firing off an email to Dr. Christiano directly but you'll likely get ignored because of what I said earlier.

Now, if you were a woman with alopecia, you'd have the world support. Good luck though.
    Take a look at this article: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0414134547.htm. Now take a look at the 4th paragraph, which explains at least some similar genetic basis for alopecia areata and androgenetic alopecia. A lot of professionals in the hair loss industry seem to immediately dismiss even trying successful alopecia areata treatments for androgenetic alopecia as they spout the same tired cliches about how the two afflictions are not the same. Now take a look at this article: http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/health...cure-alopecia/. These results are amazing and although Cotsarelis adamently refutes any hopes of trying this treatment in people with regular MPB, Dr. King entertains the possibility that this could work for people with MPB, and is WILLING TO TRY it on people with MPB. Most professionals within the hair restoration community are not even WILLING TO TRY these new treatments to see if they will work.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Take a look at this article: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0414134547.htm. Now take a look at the 4th paragraph, which explains at least some similar genetic basis for alopecia areata and androgenetic alopecia. A lot of professionals in the hair loss industry seem to immediately dismiss even trying successful alopecia areata treatments for androgenetic alopecia as they spout the same tired cliches about how the two afflictions are not the same. Now take a look at this article: http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/health...cure-alopecia/. These results are amazing and although Cotsarelis adamently refutes any hopes of trying this treatment in people with regular MPB, Dr. King entertains the possibility that this could work for people with MPB, and is WILLING TO TRY it on people with MPB. Most professionals within the hair restoration community are not even WILLING TO TRY these new treatments to see if they will work.
    Because they don't care.

And I wonder about Dr. King. I sent him TWO emails months apart from two different accounts asking if he's done or going to do a case study on JAK inhibitors for AGA and I havent heard back. But i know about the connection with JAK inhibitors and AGA, I've done the research, there's lot of similarities. If Canada Customs didn't seize my tofacitinib a couple months back, I would have been on it already. I'm pretty pissed.

I believe that it also takes NEW SKIN Plus Ruxolitinib (that sparks the new skin to grow hair).

The key element that has been missing is new skin as old skin is too damaged to grow hair that is why the hair shrinks over time. You do not have any damage to new skin and it is ready to grow hair from a spark (Ruxolitinib).

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Because they don't care.

And I wonder about Dr. King. I sent him TWO emails months apart from two different accounts asking if he's done or going to do a case study on JAK inhibitors for AGA and I havent heard back. But i know about the connection with JAK inhibitors and AGA, I've done the research, there's lot of similarities. If Canada Customs didn't seize my tofacitinib a couple months back, I would have been on it already. I'm pretty pissed.

how to get new skin lol?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    how to get new skin lol?
    It's funny that you say that considering that the thread right above this one right now is https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ollicles/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    It's funny that you say that considering that the thread right above this one right now is https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ollicles/page2
    well, no practical method in there. how about dermarolling with 3mm needles?

hellouser, any updates on your medicine? it's been multiple months i believe. customs are still holding on to it?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    well, no practical method in there. how about dermarolling with 3mm needles?

hellouser, any updates on your medicine? it's been multiple months i believe. customs are still holding on to it?
    I should be getting my Jinda herb shampoo that's supposed to contain Brevilin A (JAK inhibitor) next week. I'll report in its thread once I use it every day in between Nizoral applications (twice weekly). Problem is I'm kickstarting Minox, Niz and Fin all at once, how the hell am I going to tell if this Jinda crap eBay scam is helping lol?