+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

@cookies really?? Shut it

Quote Originally Posted by englishman View Post
    @cookies really?? Shut it
    Seriously, it's one thing to to actively contribute to the progress of treating MPB, and another to slow it down with his BS.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Dr. Christiano also found a way to cure/treat Alopecia Areata 2 years ago with Tofacitnib and despite it's links to Androgenetic Alopecia she has NOT done a case study for AGA/Male Pattern Baldness.

Listen englishman, I see you're frustrated, but you need a dose of reality; men with baldness are not worthy of sympathy or even empathy. I'd recommend firing off an email to Dr. Christiano directly but you'll likely get ignored because of what I said earlier.

Now, if you were a woman with alopecia, you'd have the world support. Good luck though.
    If you really believe that then why are you on every thread, all day, every day. We've seen a ton of new developments and we now know for sure there is a lot of interest in finding a cure. Unfortunately once you have a full head of hair again you may have to develop a personality, the cure for being an asshole is more than 5 years away.

I apologise for my bad temper and me bad language sorry lads

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    If you really believe that then why are you on every thread, all day, every day. We've seen a ton of new developments and we now know for sure there is a lot of interest in finding a cure.
    Really, a ton? I can count on one hand how many developments there are for a hair loss cure.

Unfortunately once you have a full head of hair again you may have to develop a personality, the cure for being an asshole is more than 5 years away.
    That's a cute jab, sweetheart. Stay delusional.

Listen englishman, I see you're frustrated, but you need a dose of reality; men with baldness are not worthy of sympathy or even empathy.
    Sympathy and empathy don't drive research forward, money does. Male baldness is a huge market so I am confident that many investors and researchers out there would love to crack the code of baldness and get rich and famous.

Your and other peoples negativism on this forum is depressing. Thinking negative thoughts doesn't help one bit and just make your life miserable. Its much better to have hope and take the risk of being disappointed, than not to hope. We have never been closer to a cure than we are today, that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Sympathy and empathy don't drive research forward, money does. Male baldness is a huge market so I am confident that many investors and researchers out there would love to crack the code of baldness and get rich and famous.

Your and other peoples negativism on this forum is depressing. Thinking negative thoughts doesn't help one bit and just make your life miserable. Its much better to have hope and take the risk of being disappointed, than not to hope. We have never been closer to a cure than we are today, that's a fact.
    It isn't negativity. It's reality, but you guys are just too damn depressed to WANT to hear about reality. Yeah, we're closer to a cure today that we we're 5 years ago... we're also closer than we we're 10 years ago... and 20 years ago. But hey, these same things we're said back then. And tomorrow we'll be closer than we are today. So what though? It's taking decades... if you want to praise that kind of mediocre/slow progress, go ahead. 44 years ago they discovered stem cells in follicles... think about that.

Do I have hope? Yeah. Am I satisfied with the progress? Hell no. Nobody should be.

I think we're very close. when Dr.Christano's discovery popped up in the bbc news it must be serious.Let's be hopeful. I think in the next two years there's something i feel it!

Really, a ton? I can count on one hand how many developments there are for a hair loss cure.

That's a cute jab, sweetheart. Stay delusional.
    I used to have a lot of resect for you for being so proactive but lately you've just been trolling every thread. There is a lot of money and time being thrown into a cure and we've learned that things are in fact happening without being on the front page of google. I understand being frustrated but you're just throwing tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    I used to have a lot of resect for you for being so proactive but lately you've just been trolling every thread. There is a lot of money and time being thrown into a cure and we've learned that things are in fact happening without being on the front page of google. I understand being frustrated but you're just throwing tantrums.
    Hellouser have a good point when he talks about the cure BUT, science is in progress and one day we will see a cure. There are so many scientifics , researchs... and recent law about stemcell. In these 2 years, we will see replicel and histogen etc and Drugs... With stemcell, doctors could cure a paralysed man.... be positive man