+ Reply to Thread

Default Does Caboki Cause More Baldness?

I've read that Caboki and other products like Toppix can actually cause more baldness in the long run, since it covers up the pores. Is this true? I've also read that this shouldn't be a problem if you don't leave it in for more than 10 hours. Does anyone know the truth?
    Also, how does Caboki hold up under fluorescent lighting? I don't see what the point of wearing it is if all of your co-workers can see.

Charles I have been using these products switching between toppik and super millions hair, These two I know have not caused me any loss or damage to hair, I use to sleep with them in and it was still no biggy I do now however wash them out at night but that's not because im worried of causing any damage I just have longer hair now and as I get up at twat Oclock now for work if I wash it in the morning I would have to get up even earlier to give my hair time to dry before re appling it.

Just my experience

Responding to my own question...
    I tried Caboki this week. I looked at a tiny mirror I carry with me at work, and it's totally invisible in fluorescent lighting. I looked in my car's mirror while parked in the car, and it doesn't seem visible at all in sunlight either. Looking VERY closely in the car's mirror, with sunlight shining directly on my head, I could almost detect a different texture in my hair where I applied the Caboki, but none of the particles are visible, and it's not something anyone would think twice about if they didn't know I had fibers in my hair.

I do question the advice about using hairspray though. I've rarely used hairspray before, and found that even lightly touching the nozzle caused a spray to shoot out, which made my hair clump together in the front, making the balding more noticeable. So, I'm going to be trying this without the hairspray, unless anyone knows of a great reason to use the hairspray.