X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • losinghairnow
    • Nov 2014

worried I've lost hair grafts after hair transplant

Hi there

I'm on day 4 post op. I'm a bit worried that I may have lost some hair grafts. I didn't shower until day 3. I initially applied the lotion, but it wouldn't wash off even after repeatedly pouring water over the my head. I had to resort to showering it off. I've had to do this the last 2 days but I'm a bit worried I could have dislodged hair follicles and washed them away.

Does anyone have any advice on this.

Thanks
  • blondetooth
    • Oct 2014

use castor oil, it will heal the scalp. Its all natural and promotes blood flow. I am shocked how good i feel when I apply it all over my body head to toe.

Comment

• tercex11
      • Feb 2012

From what I have read if you lose a graft you will bleed and know it. If that did not happen you are most likely safe. If you are seeing hairs coming out, this is normal after a HT. I know it is easy to worry after going through the whole process you do not want to do anything that may lose a graft. Just be extra careful at least until day 10.

Comment

• losinghairnow
        • Nov 2014

Thanks that is reassuring. There was a small amount of blood and residue in the plughole but no bleeding on the head so I'm hoping it wasn't anything too bad. It's difficult to see any difference because of the redness and scabs.

Comment

Working...