+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pep Guardiola looks great bald too.

Yep ! Slightly better with hair tho!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Pep Guardiola looks great bald too.
    A lot of people look good bald. Hair is very overrated on this forum. But to look good bald, make sure you have low body fat and your cheekbones show through. Also helps if you have broad shoulders and a prominent brow ridge. In fact if someone gives me a choice of having either a prominent brow ridge or hair, I would choose a prominent brow ridge. It gives you those piercing fierce eyes, that hair cannot. Case in point. Just look how cool he looks with those eyes. Now replace those with female eyes, and he would look gay. Hair wouldn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    A lot of people look good bald. Hair is very overrated on this forum. But to look good bald, make sure you have low body fat and your cheekbones show through. Also helps if you have broad shoulders and a prominent brow ridge. In fact if someone gives me a choice of having either a prominent brow ridge or hair, I would choose a prominent brow ridge. It gives you those piercing fierce eyes, that hair cannot. Case in point. Just look how cool he looks with those eyes. Now replace those with female eyes, and he would look gay. Hair wouldn't change that.

In reality it takes much more than just a brow bone. You need that, plus high cheek bones and good jawline that can only be seen with low biody fat, PLUS a well shaped nose AND a good head shape.

Anyone with all of those things will be good looking regardless of hair. But guys with full heads of hair who lack slightly in those areas make up for it with the hair.

Thats why all the best looking bald guys looks would only be improved very slightly if at all by hair.

Your right the problem is we are only human and we want both. while I agree that I shaved close style buzz cut looks acceptable. Having a nice straight hairline; subtly visible to go with it looks a few style points better. it must b nice to have the option instead of bald and destitute destitute.

I think you must be joking about the prominent brow ridge. That just makes him squint. Makes his eyes small. It's better to have relaxed eyes that are open all the way revealing your eye balls. Big eyes are good.

The rock actually does look foolish with hair, so does Vin for that matter.

As far as the large eyes go it depends a lot on the person. For him it's okay but makes you look meaner. Giant eyes may be cute on girls and in japanese culture but by and large I'm not sure how much difference it makes.

A lot of girls I know are often struck by a guys smile - they like flawless white teeth. I had damage to some of the front ones from sports but fixing that was well worth the cash. And it's relatively permanent. Still 8k hahaha

BTW, I highly doubt they were 10's and I am not even saying this because they were bald. FlightTL, it has been so long since you have had a piece of ass that you probably think anything without a D is a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkynutz View Post
    The rock actually does look foolish with hair, so does Vin for that matter.

As far as the large eyes go it depends a lot on the person. For him it's okay but makes you look meaner. Giant eyes may be cute on girls and in japanese culture but by and large I'm not sure how much difference it makes.

A lot of girls I know are often struck by a guys smile - they like flawless white teeth. I had damage to some of the front ones from sports but fixing that was well worth the cash. And it's relatively permanent. Still 8k hahaha
    As a man, the meaner and more dominant you look, the better.

I would say it's probably 70% my own self image and 30% concern about attracting people. You can always find someone, some of whom will care little or not at all about your hair, but I can't deal with it. I have beautiful hair and it is essential to framing my face. My head will not look good bald, unlike Vin Diesel, for example. Also, honestly, I want someone I'm attracted to and won't bother unless I get that. Having hair may not be essential, but it does massively expand your dating pool.