Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick300
    • Nov 2014

Thinking about getting on RU!

Hey guys i was on FIN and Minox for about two years. I got really bad side effects from fin and decided to get off it about four months ago. I stopped Minoxidil about a year ago due to facial bloating and wrinkles. The last couple of months i am really losing ground. I have diffuse thinning up top. I want to get on a new regimen before it's too late. I had sexual side effects with FIN. Is there a high change that i get these side effects with RU as well?

I checked out anageninc.com and noticed that there is the premixed RU and the raw ingredients. Which one should i buy? I heard that RU loses effectiveness when its been premixed for a while. Can someone explain this to me. Is it better to buy the raw ingredients and mix myself or save the hassle and buy a premixed one. I just want it to be effective.

Is RU Better with PG + Ethanol or KB Solution?

Thanks guys
  • blondetooth
    • Oct 2014

u were on 1mg fin per day? no need for that much. .25 or .5 is just as effective.

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

A lower dosage would be better, or try Polaris labs shampoo it has 0.05% finesteride and also 2% minoxidl everything in a shampoo.

Comment

• Swooping
        • May 2014

Do you use any other topical which has a ethanol base in it? If so you could buy RU powder and mix it into it. It's extremely easy, plus that way you can figure out your own concentration. Since you seem to be sensitive I would definitely opt for the powder and start with a low dosage (2%~) to see how you react. Good luck.

Comment

• Parsia
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
          A lower dosage would be better, or try Polaris labs shampoo it has 0.05% finesteride and also 2% minoxidl everything in a shampoo.
          Hi jazz , whats up my friend? That shampoo wouldn't be a good replacement , Since I don't think shampoo can be effective as much as topical , I believe use fin 0.25 or 0.5 would be a best choice for him , Haven't use RU yet , whats your result with that jazz?

Comment

• Omal
            • Nov 2014

is RU safe you think? im scared to try

Comment

• nick300
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Swooping
              Do you use any other topical which has a ethanol base in it? If so you could buy RU powder and mix it into it. It's extremely easy, plus that way you can figure out your own concentration. Since you seem to be sensitive I would definitely opt for the powder and start with a low dosage (2%~) to see how you react. Good luck.
              Hey there, i dont currently use anything. How is the premixed RU on anageninc? Is that any good?

Comment

• Swooping
                • May 2014

Originally posted by nick300
                Hey there, i dont currently use anything. How is the premixed RU on anageninc? Is that any good?
                I don't buy premixed. I mix myself .

Comment

Working...