Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowie
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Pboy101
    Are you even reading the posts of your own thread bro? I posted in #9 that you can get it easily from any dermatologist lol. It needs to be prescribed to you to be legit, else you risk taking stuff who knows came from where.
    Sorry man I did see you say that. I just thought that the only dermatologist I know of where I live which is a very rural village is part of an nhs hospital so then I read nhs don't offer it and so I thought that ruled that out.

Comment

• Bowie
      • Nov 2014

Stores in the UK like boots and SuperDrug are legit places so I'm guessing it's safe to get stuff from them, right?

Comment

• Illusion
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Bowie
        Hi there my Kirkland minoxidil arrived today and I noticed on the box it says just to use it on the top of the head and nowhere else? My problem is at the front, is it worth me even using this?
        With "the top of the head" they just mean they don't want you to use it on your beard (though some people do this to enhance their beard) or elsewhere on your body. You can use minoxidil at the front of your head, no problem.

Comment

Working...