+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

you could also take .5 Dutasteride every 5 days, much more effective than fin. the rogain/ minox is just a band aid, drop it. or in 3 years you are below what you could be naturally.

Also dermaroll, and use a liquid to soak on your head with crushed biotin, dut/ fin, vit c, and castor oil.

fin graph:

minox/ temporary graph results and not worth it:

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Hi there my Kirkland minoxidil arrived today and I noticed on the box it says just to use it on the top of the head and nowhere else? My problem is at the front, is it worth me even using this?
    Of course it is. Minoxidil/Rogaine and Finasteride/Propecia can only claim that they work on the back of the head because that was the only area studied during their published research. However, hair loss is the same at the front and the back of the head (it weakens and falls out due to DHT). I suspect that MPB is progressive and is stronger at the front and the crown (which is why these hairs are the first to go) so I think there is a chance that it will take the meds a longer time to have effect in these areas. However, I can personally attest that being on the big 3 does help regrow the hair line as mine did. If you checked out Zeroheat's story as well as many other success stories on ************, there is no doubt that the treatments we have are effective for hair loss all over the head, not just the back/crown area.

I'm reading about fin and it says nhs don't supply it so where exactly is best to get it from here in the UK

I see that stores like boots and SuperDrug offer it, I just went through the buying process and it says it can offer to contact my dr about the use of fin 'Communication between doctors involved in your treatment helps provide the safest and most effective healthcare. Would you like us to inform your GP about this treatment' - do you think this is a good idea?

I'm reading about fin and it says nhs don't supply it so where exactly is best to get it from?
    Are you even reading the posts of your own thread bro? I posted in #9 that you can get it easily from any dermatologist lol. It needs to be prescribed to you to be legit, else you risk taking stuff who knows came from where.

Quote Originally Posted by Pboy101 View Post
    Are you even reading the posts of your own thread bro? I posted in #9 that you can get it easily from any dermatologist lol. It needs to be prescribed to you to be legit, else you risk taking stuff who knows came from where.
    Sorry man I did see you say that. I just thought that the only dermatologist I know of where I live which is a very rural village is part of an nhs hospital so then I read nhs don't offer it and so I thought that ruled that out.

Stores in the UK like boots and SuperDrug are legit places so I'm guessing it's safe to get stuff from them, right?

Hi there my Kirkland minoxidil arrived today and I noticed on the box it says just to use it on the top of the head and nowhere else? My problem is at the front, is it worth me even using this?
    With "the top of the head" they just mean they don't want you to use it on your beard (though some people do this to enhance their beard) or elsewhere on your body. You can use minoxidil at the front of your head, no problem.