+ Reply to Thread

Default John kelby / Hair Again Program / Real or Disappointing

Hi Has any one had bought the "Hair Again program" By John Kelby. Does this work ? I am really surprised by this. But this video at his blog httpp://adola.net/go/totalhairregrowth/ is promising. Has anyone tried before ? Please let us know about the program and the PDF he has sold out.

I looked at it but I didn't want to pay the money having seen similar things before such as hair loss blue print and one or two others, any way I just goodgled Free hair again and after abit of searching I found it for free online.

Its basically 30 odd pages of flannel and one page that tells you to boil a few herbs and spray it onto your head for three months.

I would say keep your money and don't spend it on that, a few people must have tried it and if it really worked there would be no forums or anything yet there are hardly any real reviews because its useless and people are wise to this kind of BS.

Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kumars View Post
    Hi Has any one had bought the "Hair Again program" By John Kelby. Does this work ? I am really surprised by this. But this video at his blog httpp://adola.net/go/totalhairregrowth/ is promising. Has anyone tried before ? Please let us know about the program and the PDF he has sold out.
    It amazes me that in 2014 people would still fall for this stuff. Do you really think if this program worked that this forum would exist? Do you think that some guy with a blog has discovered the cure for hair loss?

It doesn't surprise me at all that guys still fall for this kind of stuff. With all the shit going around about the only real effective treatment (propecia) that we have, the only alternative that these guys have are scams.

Default Yes It does

I am here to confirm that the program does work but that does not mean that I highly recommended it.

I got this program in 2011 and used it for about 1 year in 2011-2012 and then stopped for a few years because I moved countries a few times and got back on it in August 2016 until now.

In both cases I got the same results but After I stopped in 2012 It all went back to the same as it was before I started but I never actually used part 2 of the program which is how to maintain it.

I also never used all the tips in the program. I will not disclose what the tips are since it is not a free program. But I will mention that in 1st go I used 5 of the tips and this time I am only using 2 and yet it is the same result in about the same amount of time.

So this most probably contributes to the results.

After only 2 months I saw all the hairs about 1mm in the length but they would not sprout at more than 3 hairs per month. Since I have brown hair it is easy to see but if it was blond or white it would be so hard to see the small hairs.

I never tried to shave the small hairs every once in a while to get them to get stronger and grow faster so that is something that might help but can't do it with my current job.

However, it is a big hassle. I am single and I live alone. But It won't be easy if you have a family or long hours at work to do the program. It is more of a ritual than a program. So you will have to do it like it is your new bible without fail. This is very difficult.

If you are not all alone at home there are things that you will be required to do that are not going to be very pleasant to have on your head.

So before you get this program, Think about the negative points and see if you can do it for very long time to obtain the results that you want.

That is all.