Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairismylife
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
    Agree 100% fin and dut are king! Cb must be used 2x a day , 5% strength . Btw cosmo is using a gel! Cosmo coould release cb to the Asian market fast ! Europe will take a few years and tbe usa forever !
    You guess how fast?

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Hairismylife
      You guess how fast?
      for asian market it could be ayear, i cant wait for the results in the trials !

Comment

• Justinian
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by lilpauly
        for asian market it could be ayear, i cant wait for the results in the trials !
        Are you sure? I'm not too familiar with the laws, but all I remember hearing about is that stem cell stuff only needs phase 2 complete. I don't think this would apply for that.

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

I would certainly consider buying CB from europe or japan if it got approved their first and was proven safe and effective. Much better than wasting years for the US to finish it. I am not though keen on buying it from a random place in china right now when its completely unknown and no regulatory body to regulate its manufacturing. Getting the chemical properly made from a reliable place is almost impossible until its legally approved and being mass produced.
          No amount of dude I bought a batch and it tested cool is going to do it for me even if you noticed less shedding the last week. I can guess and tell stories but it doesnt mean much

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

Cb could be great we must wait for resulys . 6 months we will know more . I think in Europe/China it could reach the market after the second phase trial , usa is a different story fda required phase 111 . So it will be a whe for the usa

Comment

Working...