+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: restoregenex

Sdsurfin, maybe you can ask Schwartz about the potential benefits of the acne formulation for aga aswell.

ok, so CB doesn't sound promising anymore. all that hype about CB and vehicle discussions... all for nothing.

only replicel (and maybe histogen) remain in the game as a potential game changer within the next 5 years.

sad times for hairloss sufferers.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    ok, so CB doesn't sound promising anymore. all that hype about CB and vehicle discussions... all for nothing.

only replicel (and maybe histogen) remain in the game as a potential game changer within the next 5 years.

sad times for hairloss sufferers.
    Why do you say that CB doesn't sound promising anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    Why do you say that CB doesn't sound promising anymore?
    Pure speculation based on comments made by a competitor.

Either CB or SB204 will come to the market and be potent enough to preserve most hair on people who starts early enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Pure speculation based on comments made by a competitor.

Either CB or SB204 will come to the market and be potent enough to preserve most hair on people who starts early enough
    What about those like me who are fighting hair loss for more than 15 years using fin e minox? Do you think CB or SB204 will benefit or our existent hairs are too much damaged by DHT to be saved?

I mean, will these new AA (if proven effective) help who still have some hairs left?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul73 View Post
    What about those like me who are fighting hair loss for more than 15 years using fin e minox? Do you think CB or SB204 will benefit or our existent hairs are too much damaged by DHT to be saved?

I mean, will these new AA (if proven effective) help who still have some hairs left?
    Since it's at the receptor level, and if they come out, it means they would provide slightly better efficacy and much better safety than what's on the market now. As for people that already have hairs damaged by DHT, the unwritten rule was that propecia could at best save the hairs that you lost within 5 years before using it. So maybe this can further improve that efficiency.

Yeah I think the big win with CB is I dont know many guys that are crazy about the idea of propecia long term and who can blame them. Im sure plenty of guys look at the current options and say why bother. I have delayed using anything for pretty much that reason too. The long term health risk to me doesnt seem worth it for a problem that progresses so slowly for me atleast. Its just a dangerous game to play for a cosmetic problem but its the only choice so I dont blame anyone for using it. I might try it soon because I cant wait forever for future treatments I only live so long and propecia is all there is

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    finasteride and dut are garbage, they kill my brain and body. I've tried them and the side effects are real and obvious. RU is not meant to be side effect free nor can i buy it at a fair price, and CB has not proven to be very effective. hopefully CB will be decent if used at the right concentration when it comes to market, and maybe restoregenex's product will be even better down the line. I have a bad feeling that CB won't make it to market though, or that it will have sides at the 5% concentration. who knows.
    I've never suffered a side effect from Fin. I'm sure it's messing up my body in one way or another but my blood tests & general well being have been fine.

My problem with Fin is that it's absolutely useless. It may work for a very small portion of people but for me the results are next to nothing. Perhaps it's slightly slowed down my hair loss, but considering I've been taking it from a Norwood 2 [@20] to a Norwood 4 [@27] the results are rubbish. Unfortunately I've got one of those personalities whereby I have to feel like I'm doing something, so I continue to take it.

I see a lot of threads hoping for something similar to Fin without sides & feel many of those people will be disappointed if such a product comes to fruition. It isn't effective for most people.

Hopefully we get something without sides that actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I've never suffered a side effect from Fin. I'm sure it's messing up my body in one way or another but my blood tests & general well being have been fine.

My problem with Fin is that it's absolutely useless. It may work for a very small portion of people but for me the results are next to nothing. Perhaps it's slightly slowed down my hair loss, but considering I've been taking it from a Norwood 2 [@20] to a Norwood 4 [@27] the results are rubbish. Unfortunately I've got one of those personalities whereby I have to feel like I'm doing something, so I continue to take it.

I see a lot of threads hoping for something similar to Fin without sides & feel many of those people will be disappointed if such a product comes to fruition. It isn't effective for most people.

Hopefully we get something without sides that actually works.

Hey, do you have any photos of your state prior to fin and current state? I'm definitely curious to see the result of somebody who continued to lose hair from fin, which is not common. Have you considered dut?

Hygeia seemed to be dormant for a while. Good to see another player in the AA game I suppose, if not a bit late.