+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blondetooth View Post
    Of course. Topical fin has a worse bioavail ility and you need to use more to get the same dose. Oral fin doesn't waste anything
    hi man why don't u buy liquid dut ?

Red face

Yoy buy Dut capsules and break them up or dissolve then into a little water
    Use enough ingredients 2to last a few more times.try to estimate consistent doses.point five to three quarter of a pill seems good enough for one application. So maybe use 2-3 pills. keep the extra in an airtight bottle and don't let it dry out before next time use it in a few days.

Now: use the small container so product doesn't spread itself then and go to waste. First add some vitamin C powder, caffeine powderand crushed biotin if possible. then add some Everclear alcohol did give it a little kick and may be absorbed better. Any thoughts on this?

what is left is a white paste that can be put on at night. It will have all night to absorb and work its magic. Dutasterideis very potent and caffeine is a proven growth stimulator along with the other things.especially after a light dermaroll using this magic pastehow could it not work?

Yoy buy Dut capsules and break them up or dissolve then into a little water
    Use enough ingredients 2to last a few more times.try to estimate consistent doses.point five to three quarter of a pill seems good enough..

Now: use the small container solo product gets excessively wasted. First add some vitamin C powder caffeine powderand crushed biotin if possible. then add some Everclear alcohol did give it a little kick and may be absorbed better. Any thoughts on this?
    yes man I would drop the water and go with erhanol and a little pg

Thanks I made some updates. I have not even made this yet. I am still waiting on. Ingredients I must say it looks fun though right?! I am especially excited about the dutasteride being applied localy at crappy DHT follicles.

the second thing that is exciting is the caffeine, I bought some pharmaceutical grade 100 grams 4 $10.then the vitamin C is something that all kind of makes it healthy and maybe absorb better. Then Everclear seems like it'll help everything penetrate the scalp and make it burn a little.

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhu2 View Post
    There is zero evidence that topical finasteride is more effective than oral finasteride. There have been studies on this as well just search pubmed.
    I don't know of anybody saying that it is more effective, but people are just hoping it is close to as effective with minimal side effects/ hormonal changes.

its localized which is nice, it shouldnt hurt only help. taking it orally is a surefire way to take the drug. if fin was really expensive $$$ it would be considered a waste to go topically.

Dut is much stronger than fin, so topically would work better.

There is zero evidence that topical finasteride is more effective than oral finasteride. There have been studies on this as well just search pubmed.
    it def works !!! I know I got results from promox and there is studies on topical fin

Thanks I made some updates. I have not even made this yet. I am still waiting on. Ingredients I must say it looks fun though right?! I am especially excited about the dutasteride being applied localy at crappy DHT follicles.

the second thing that is exciting is the caffeine, I bought some pharmaceutical grade 100 grams 4 $10.then the vitamin C is something that all kind of makes it healthy and maybe absorb better. Then Everclear seems like it'll help everything penetrate the scalp and make it burn a little.
    I think this good . I think u could maybe use even 2 topicals one for DUt and one for growth stim . Bro there are sites that sell topical dut u could save money ! If u want I can have a chemist test the liqiud dut for make sure it's legit

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    it def works !!! I know I got results from promox and there is studies on topical fin
    Show me one study which topical finasteride was superior to oral finasteride and with a higher serum dht. Finasteride works after it is metabolized by the liver, which is why topical works to the extent it is absorbed in the bloodstream. Same goes for dutasteride. This isnt minoxidil we are dealing with. Lets be honest, do you think after 25 years merck never once thought to try it as a topical?

Show me one study which topical finasteride was superior to oral finasteride and with a higher serum dht. Finasteride works after it is metabolized by the liver, which is why topical works to the extent it is absorbed in the bloodstream. Same goes for dutasteride. This isnt minoxidil we are dealing with. Lets be honest, do you think after 25 years merck never once thought to try it as a topical?
    ita not superior.