+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Premixed RU- solution

Hi guys I have just signed up this thread and was wondering if you could help answer my questions please ☺️ I wanna start off with the 5% pre mixed solution and see how that does with the k@b solutions as the carrier! I'm planning to apply 1ml a day to the hairline but what I wanna know is how much k@b would I actually have to apply with the RU? Basically what's a good amount to use for it to fully dissolve and get the best out of it? Would I just apply 1 ml off it along with the RU? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol , but I've looked everywhere on all the forums and I've not seen it discussed. I've emailed anagen inc and had no reply. Yet and I wanna get started ok this and make sure I'm doing it right. I would really appreciate your help guys just so I know I'm doing it right and can get ordering ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Greeno View Post
    Hi guys I have just signed up this thread and was wondering if you could help answer my questions please ☺️ I wanna start off with the 5% pre mixed solution and see how that does with the k@b solutions as the carrier! I'm planning to apply 1ml a day to the hairline but what I wanna know is how much k@b would I actually have to apply with the RU? Basically what's a good amount to use for it to fully dissolve and get the best out of it? Would I just apply 1 ml off it along with the RU? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol , but I've looked everywhere on all the forums and I've not seen it discussed. I've emailed anagen inc and had no reply. Yet and I wanna get started ok this and make sure I'm doing it right. I would really appreciate your help guys just so I know I'm doing it right and can get ordering ☺️

Or does the pre mixed solution already contain everything that's needed to apply straight away?

Yes, it's pg/ethanol mixed with RU 5%...well, it's supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yes, it's pg/ethanol mixed with RU 5%...well, it's supposed to be.
    Do you think use RU on hairline only stop hairloss or does it help any regrowth ?thanks

Cool thanks for your reply mate, yeah that makes sense. I'm gonna order that today with a dropper and see how that works out, and if it I'm not getting good results I'll start making my own batches cuzz that's meant to be more effective and it doesn't sound that hard to do

Does this even work? where is the most legit place to buy RU in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeno View Post
    Cool thanks for your reply mate, yeah that makes sense. I'm gonna order that today with a dropper and see how that works out, and if it I'm not getting good results I'll start making my own batches cuzz that's meant to be more effective and it doesn't sound that hard to do
    isn't it supposed to be the same if the purity is the same?

Yeah I think they should be as affective as each other but most of the people who have reported really good results and have made there own batches and experienced with them have been the more vocal ones to praise it, (other people ion the pre mixed solutions cuzz have had just a good/better results but not have posted about it) but I dunno as with everything mob related there's bloody contrasting views lol

RU might work swell. The problem is no one in the US sells it and since its all underground and small scale who knows what your really getting. Also its safety is completely unknown long term.

Mixing is really easy to do , you can even mix it into kirkland if you want. A premixed solution is fine too, RU is stable. Although I don't like it because you can't tweak with the concentration and it's more expensive.