+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default kanes premixed RU

anyone use it or test it? I want to use RU, but don't want to go through the hassle of mixing it.

Sorry if this has been discussed.

It's hardly any hassle mixing it. It used to be troublesome because it degraded quickly at room temperature but Kane has resolved this. I also think you get more bang for your buck if you buy the powder and mix it yourself.

Also, the most positive results have been from those who buy the powder and mix it themselves.

In german forums they use a solution that is very similar to kb and it's quite cheap !

I don't really care about cost. I just want ease of accessability. No mixing. Just the product to apply.

So has anyone tested or used it?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I don't really care about cost. I just want ease of accessability. No mixing. Just the product to apply.

So has anyone tested or used it?

Mixing is very easy and it would save money. I have no experience with premixed stuff, however i tried different vehicles k&B, glyc+ethanol, pg+ethanol, all seem to work well.

one forum member at hlh is using premixed 8% with results.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...l=1#post187964

most people use 3-5%.

Default On it

I'm on PG premixed 5%. It's been 10 days since.I got on RU. It's hard to isolate of the effect of RU since I have been on fin for 4 months and minoxidil for 1 month but I could clearly feel that my hair loss has halted. I now notice losing less than 5 hairs when I wash my hair. Hardly any on the desk. I also felt some side effect when I overdosed and not washed my hands properly so I'm assuming it has not decayed. I can be just a coincidence but I am going to be on it from now on. BTW, mixing ot.yourself doesn't necessarily make it cheaper.

I sometimes wonder if the effect of RU is supposed to be noticable this quick. I also see many vellus hairs developing into a more terminal-like hairs. This might be just a placebo or coincidence or effect from taking fin but I am going to use it. I am not here to do experiment that would tell me which is the actual cause of the improvement and I just want to keep up. At least its benefited me psychologically. I am not sure if thr mixing yourself procedure would be any better. But my.opinion is that although it may give you some satisfaction that you are doing something with real enthusiasm, the effect should not be that much different from that of premixed RUs. Just a personal opinion. I keep you guys updated in long term.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    It's hardly any hassle mixing it. It used to be troublesome because it degraded quickly at room temperature but Kane has resolved this. I also think you get more bang for your buck if you buy the powder and mix it yourself.

Also, the most positive results have been from those who buy the powder and mix it themselves.
    Really? Does this mean you don't have to put your powder or premixed RU in a fridge anymore while still having the same quality stuff? Because that would get rid of a lot of inconveniences while travelling.

Yes, you can find this information on Kanes website.

Q) What is the shelf life of your research compounds?

A) Our unique ROS RU58841 is stable up to 1 year in solid form at room temperature in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. In the freezer it is stable for at least 2 years. Our unique RU solutions are stable up to 6 months in room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.

However, I do still store mine in the fridge when I'm not using it. It's great because you can just make up one big batch from the get go and not have to worry about messing around with making weekly or daily batches.

I have actually seen this information on his website but still heard people saying that they kept their RU in their fridge/freezer just to be sure.

I was a bit skeptical about it because my thought process was something along the lines of "so RU that has been stored at room temperature for 3 months has the same quality as RU that has been stored in the fridge for 3 months? Nah, no way".

However, if you think it doesn't make a difference for the quality as long as you don't get to close near the 6 month mark, then that's great! Has hellouser ever said something about this, as he more or less is the RU-expert of this site?