Bimatoprost finishing up Phase IIb trial!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdawg
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    Correct, however we do know that they are testing 1-10% and we do know .03% works to some extent. So I think we could conclude 5% would work to some degree as well, better than .03%.

yup and if you do some searches around the net for those that tried 0.03% daily for a few months, a few of them got noticeable results!(thickened hair a bit for example)

Would assume 5% would be much more potent in comparison, at least on how many people it's affective for.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Can spencer tells us more details about the trials . In going to call in to the show

Comment

• deuce
        • May 2013

In that interview with Joe from Staten Island, Joe says that Cosmo completed phase 2 trials for hairloss. Did I miss something or is he mistaken?

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by deuce
          In that interview with Joe from Staten Island, Joe says that Cosmo completed phase 2 trials for hairloss. Did I miss something or is he mistaken?
          I believe he's mistaken about that. They finished phase II studies for acne, and are still in phase II studies for hair loss.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
            I believe he's mistaken about that. They finished phase II studies for acne, and are still in phase II studies for hair loss.
            They just started phase II for AA. Are you sure he didn't say they just started?

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
              They just started phase II for AA. Are you sure he didn't say they just started?
              they started phase 2 POC in August 2014 and end in March 2015 according to their report. So, it's been going for a while I believe. I'm pretty sure he meant acne, and that he's probably hopeful to use it for mpb.

Comment

• joel203
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by deuce
                aren't you talking about CB? this is a thread for BIM..

Comment

• unbalding
                  • Sep 2014

I'd love to get this stuff, but why is it so expensive? It would cost a fortune to use this at 10%. I am getting twelve bottles of the .03% stuff, and I'll try that for a couple months and see if it does anything. I'll wait for the trial results before I spring for a gram of this stuff. If a few people want to do a group buy I would join, but I'm not spending over $800 on something which may not do anything.

Comment

• Parsia
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by unbalding
                    I'd love to get this stuff, but why is it so expensive? It would cost a fortune to use this at 10%. I am getting twelve bottles of the .03% stuff, and I'll try that for a couple months and see if it does anything. I'll wait for the trial results before I spring for a gram of this stuff. If a few people want to do a group buy I would join, but I'm not spending over $800 on something which may not do anything.
                    Thats so expensive !!! the website which I used to get finpecia offer that for 12 dollars !!! There is not any need to group buy if you purchase from there.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Latanoprost works better and is cheaper.

Comment

• unbalding
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
                        I found generic latanoprost for 4.13/ml, and bimatoprost for 4.16/ml, so roughly the same price. Latanaprost is a much lower concentration though, .005% vs .03% bimatoprost.

Comment

• rdawg
                          • Jun 2012

Will get cheaper when it's mass produced.

that .03% stuff for eyelashes is not supposed to be used all the time, which is why at it's cheapest you can get it for 10-15 bucks a bottle which lasts you about 5 days for your hair!

How much did minoxidil cost when it first came out? I'd imagine BIM if mass produced will cost around 100$ for a few months supply.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                            Where are you getting this information from?

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                              • Sep 2014

Does anyone know if/why this would work well for diffuse thinners?

Comment

• lilpauly
                                • Feb 2012

Yes it will. It will be like Minox on steroids

Comment

Working...