Bimatoprost finishing up Phase IIb trial!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
    Really ? Did they release them?
    No they haven't, not until January. That's why I'm wondering how they've heard.

Comment

• Swooping
      • May 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
      Will they release the results in january? Furthermore do you know the dosage.. Must be more than 0.3% i suppose.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Swooping
        Will they release the results in january? Furthermore do you know the dosage.. Must be more than 0.3% i suppose.
        Yeah I believe they tested concentrations from 1-10%

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
          Yeah I believe they tested concentrations from 1-10%
          I think your right ! It's high then 1% for sure

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Very interesting that Joe and Spencer say this stuff is getting great results in the latest trial!

a super minoxidil is very welcome!!

Comment

• joel203
              • Jun 2014

Where can I watch the latest bald truth show?

Comment

• Justinian
                • Sep 2014

Does anyone know if this might work in addition to minoxidil? I know we won't know for sure unless there is a trial, but I don't know if they are supposed to work through similar pathways.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

anyone know where we can get this drug in higher concentrations such as 1-10% that is being trialled? I know it's obviously going to be expensive, I'm not concerned with the price.

Comment

• ChemicalBrother
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by joel203
                    Where can I watch the latest bald truth show?
                    someone posted the link couple posts back, you lazy mug xD (joking, more than happy to give you the link) -> http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-los...ring-it-right/

Comment

• ChemicalBrother
                      • Jan 2014

Allergan stock :

Comment

• rdawg
                        • Jun 2012

anyone know where we can get this drug in higher concentrations such as 1-10% that is being trialled? I know it's obviously going to be expensive, I'm not concerned with the price.
                        I believe you can get it through some chemists(hellouser or someone with more connections may know specifics)

The problem is we dont know the concentration you need, its the same issue with people trying to use CB and only doing 1%(you wont get anywhere with that!)

1% bim might not be enough but 5% might do wonders, we have no idea until they announce results.

Comment

• Jasari
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by rdawg
                          I believe you can get it through some chemists(hellouser or someone with more connections may know specifics)

The problem is we dont know the concentration you need, its the same issue with people trying to use CB and only doing 1%(you wont get anywhere with that!)

1% bim might not be enough but 5% might do wonders, we have no idea until they announce results.
                          Ive been away from the forums for awhile. Have they indicated BIM might be better than we thought?

Is there a release date for the results?

Comment

• PinotQ
                            • May 2010

Do you know where they said they were going to release the trial results in January. I have been following the quarterly earnings calls and haven't seen them even discuss the latest clinical trial. But I did see on clincialtrials.gov where the study completed in November.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

That's when the study actually concludes and data will all have been analyzed. According to the gov trials, so they will most probably release it to the public then.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rdawg

Correct, however we do know that they are testing 1-10% and we do know .03% works to some extent. So I think we could conclude 5% would work to some degree as well, better than .03%.

Comment

Working...