Bimatoprost finishing up Phase IIb trial!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beetee
    • Nov 2013

Did you watch the video I posted, genius? That is the person who is in control of the company. You think Spenser knows more than he does about what the company is going to do and when? I respect Spenser but haven't you heard him get excited about products and give timelines that just end up never being heard about again? I worry about some of the people on here that just make up their own reality on the basis of no or very little evidence, even in the face of solid evidence that directly contradicts what they're saying.

I have other information from the company detailing their plans and what and how they think it could work that hasn't been posted on forums publicly before, but I'm not going to post it in this forum. There are good people in this community, but there are too many deluded, unjustifiably confident people on here. You don't want facts and citations, you just want to believe whatever works best for you and then to sound off about it. So I'll leave you guys to that extremely interesting and valuable task. I just wish there was a forum for people based in reality that were able to at least tolerate or even appreciate being exposed to important facts and evidence about what's occurring in the real world.

Comment

• Nerve
      • Nov 2012

Would it be even worth bringing out a `Minoxidil 2.0` in 6 years time?
      Unless its very very good.

Comment

• sascha
        • Feb 2014

ah sorry beetee I forgot you are the man...my bad
        well I guess we will hear the answer soon. It´s Spencer by the way. So you think, that 2 guys JFSI and "Spenser", who actually care about bald men, lie and a CEO...I repeat a CEO.... tells you the truth. I bet you didn´t even hear what they said on the show. You are here on a forum bragging about whatever, when you could easily just tune in to the show, get a small update and start from there. Talking about reality check.

Comment

• breakbot
          • Feb 2014

6 years for a phase 3 trial is tooooo long. I suppose if phase 2b was succesful, 2016 is the most logical release year. May be there is a reason the company would not told the truth about the release date.

Comment

• beetee
            • Nov 2013

You guys are right, I'm wrong. It's a total cure, regrows every single hair on your head, and it will be out next week. Also, the guys conducting the research called Joe in Staten Island and filled him in on all the details. No need for me here, I'm out.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by breakbot
              6 years for a phase 3 trial is tooooo long. I suppose if phase 2b was succesful, 2016 is the most logical release year. May be there is a reason the company would not told the truth about the release date.
              I agree, further, the Actavis buyout may play a significant roll in the future of bim.

Comment

• beetee
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                I agree, further, the Actavis buyout may play a significant roll in the future of bim.
                No one is saying the phase 3 trial will take six years. None of you know if there is even going to be a phase 3. They have stated they are going to do TWO phase 2b trials of which this is the first, which most of you don't seem to know or care about. You don't know the work they have to do before they actually do a phase 3 if they have enough evidence to go forward with doing so.

But I guess as long as something feels like it should go a certain way, then it must be the way things will happen. But you guys will be the first ones on here bitching when it's not out when you say it should be.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                  • Sep 2014

Whatever, who cares.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by beetee
                    No one is saying the phase 3 trial will take six years. None of you know if there is even going to be a phase 3. They have stated they are going to do TWO phase 2b trials of which this is the first, which most of you don't seem to know or care about. You don't know the work they have to do before they actually do a phase 3 if they have enough evidence to go forward with doing so.

But I guess as long as something feels like it should go a certain way, then it must be the way things will happen. But you guys will be the first ones on here bitching when it's not out when you say it should be.
                    I laugh at your ignorance. They will go into phase III right after this last phase II trial if they results are encouraging. If not, they may do another phase II or can it. We don't know what the results are, that's the fact of the matter. Clearly any phase III trial takes vast amounts of time and energy to prepare for, however, if they have a treatment that is superior to fin/minox, they will be trying to get it to market as fast as they possibly can, you can bet on that.

Comment

• breakbot
                      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by beetee

Shut up.

Comment

• Parsia
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by breakbot
                        Shut up.
                        Guys , Please don't forget we are here to HELP each other ! This is the aim that we spend our time here on forum than going outside and sit in the bar ! So what is really point of insulting to each other? Lets respect to each other even our opinion and our understanding of the product is not the SAME ! I follow up this forum everyday and I see there are some insulting instead of sharing opinion ! this forum and this website is for fighting to hairloss and not fighting together ! Lets be respectful to each other !

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

interesting

Comment

• rdawg
                            • Jun 2012

Not sure where you guys are going with this. They will go into Phase III next or end the trials depending on the results.

there wont be another Phase IIb, they used this trial to see how a higher dosage would do, They dont need to do another trial again!

Phase III takes one year, not 6, just has a much higher amount of trialists(300-400 vs. 50-80 in phase IIb)

But it has to be monetarily worth it, not just an equivalent to minoxidil, i think the company wants to see significant/noticable improvement over minoxidil.

Comment

• sascha
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by rdawg
                              Not sure where you guys are going with this. They will go into Phase III next or end the trials depending on the results.

there wont be another Phase IIb, they used this trial to see how a higher dosage would do, They dont need to do another trial again!

Phase III takes one year, not 6, just has a much higher amount of trialists(300-400 vs. 50-80 in phase IIb)

But it has to be monetarily worth it, not just an equivalent to minoxidil, i think the company wants to see significant/noticable improvement over minoxidil.
                              There is NO fixed amont of month such trial has to last by the way, it was mentioned and confirmed on The Bald Truth: 6 to 12 months for this trial.

Comment

• sdsurfin
                                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by sascha
                                6 years for phase 3? hahahhaha genius at work. phase 3 lasts for 6 - 12 months.
                                Spencer Kobren said it himself. It is likely that we will see the release of BIM in 2015.
                                There's no way this gets released in 2015. They have to analyze the phaseII results, organize a phase 3 (usually takes a year or so), then do a phase 3 (another year) and then jump through all the hoops to get it to market (another year). So you're looking at 3 years more MINIMUM, if no delays or complications happen. And that's IF it actually works well enough. Wouldn't get too excited for anything to come out before 2018 or so, but the fact that there are a few good things in the works is encouraging.

Comment

Working...