+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Right, Lantanoprost should work easily as well as the Bimatoprost. I used Latanoprost for several months and noticed no change, nada. I use to buy 6 bottles at a time from Costco for about $58 I believe. I am not sure the opthalmic strength was appropriate for hair growth however.

this will not do anything guys, sorry. the solution of balding is more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    this will not do anything guys, sorry. the solution of balding is more complicated.
    If only Allergan knew you and discussed their trial with you, they would not waste a lot of money...

Come on, I agree we shouldn't have high expectations but don't make statements like that, being just bro researcher.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo007 View Post
    If only Allergan knew you and discussed their trial with you, they would not waste a lot of money...

Come on, I agree we shouldn't have high expectations but don't make statements like that, being just bro researcher.
    here we have rogain, what is rogain doing? nothing just creating fuzzy hair. trust me this medication will not be better than minoxidil.

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    here we have rogain, what is rogain doing? nothing just creating fuzzy hair. trust me this medication will not be better than minoxidil.
    Rogaine doesnt do much doesnt mean Bim is not better.
    What does your starement base on?

From what I understood - nothing will ever be an effective treatment because Rogaine doesn't do much. That is basically what baldybald was trying to tell us

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Right, Lantanoprost should work easily as well as the Bimatoprost. I used Latanoprost for several months and noticed no change, nada. I use to buy 6 bottles at a time from Costco for about $58 I believe. I am not sure the opthalmic strength was appropriate for hair growth however.
    Wow! That is cheap. What brand were you buying? Did you need to have a prescription?

does anyone think that, if the results released in jan are good, it would affect allergans stock price at all?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalBrother View Post
    fin is 'supposed' to maintain ... important part in there is "supposed" (same goes for Dut)
    I've been on Fin and Dut for over 10 years ---> still going bald , only slower than I would have without the meds (I'm guessing)
    I have seen some impressive finasteride results. Hopefully you're not using the generic version that can be purchased online without a prescription.
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    does anyone think that, if the results released in jan are good, it would affect allergans stock price at all?
    Yes, dramatically you'd have to assume that if the investors like what they see.

This would be a monopoly on the market, FIN is the only alternative and Minoxidil is practically useless.