+ Reply to Thread

Default True Or False hairloss Diet?

I tumbled across this website today, I always try searching the web for some cure in hairloss lol.

What's your verdict on this website?

http://www.the-healthy-diet-paradise...loss-diet.html

Eat or don't eat what you want because you want to feel healthy or because you want to look in shape. Don't do it because of your hair. If you have the gene no diet is gonna make a significant difference tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Eat or don't eat what you want because you want to feel healthy or because you want to look in shape. Don't do it because of your hair. If you have the gene no diet is gonna make a significant difference tbh.
    I know your point but I'm sure it must have some impact whilst on the big 3, I mean it won't cure hairloss but surely in conjunction with the big3 it must have some impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I know your point but I'm sure it must have some impact whilst on the big 3, I mean it won't cure hairloss but surely in conjunction with the big3 it must have some impact.
    I wish it was like this but I believe there is absolutly no correlation between diet and androgenic alopecia.

There are so many examples of people neglecting their bodies and eating horrible diets who never go bald and on the other side of the spectrum are health freaks who exercise and only eat fresh organic produces who still go bald.

This guy has the gene

These guys don't, etc.

Lol poor guys.

Yeah I wish it was diet related too. However, you can look at regions all across the globe and you can still find hair loss in all cultures, tribes, etc. You'd think one tribe would've gotten it right. I think hair loss is genetic and tied to aging. Certain lifestyle decisions can call upon the hair loss genetics faster than normal. In my opinion, diet at best can only be a small part of these factors.

Yeah I think its like 95 percent pure genetics in the case of MPB. Even aging there are plenty of guys at older ages that have almost zero hair loss like NW 1 teenage hair still so it cant be aging or it would affect everyone. Genetics and still to be figured out other factors. We know how important androgens are though that they alone can prevent baldness is pretty huge

LOL at this thread