Frontal Hair Growth after using Nanogen Scalproller

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

I respectfully disagree with that last paragraph. Although the hair follicle may be a bit complex, I highly doubt that it's nearly at the same complexity as regrowing limbs or such organs as lungs or kidney. Even very marginal products like minoxidil can regrow hair, albeit at a very minimal level. Hair is also very different from other organs in that it sheds periodically and then regrows, even in people who don't have male pattern baldness. I don't know any other organ that does this that is not as a result of injury (ex. skin regrowing after a cut or abrasion). Also, Roland Lauster has even grown hair already, albeit vellus hair. I haven't seen anyone grow anything even close to an arm or a leg yet. Let's keep positive everyone, there really has to be a way to regrow hair. After all, I believe that science has discovered a lot more improbable things that how to regrow hair.

Comment

• bananana
      Inactive
      • Feb 2012

I agree with depressed..
      There are also numerous chemicals and compounds that benefit human hair. It's not like there is a pill that can grow some of your LEG back or thicken it, is it?
      It's not that complicated.

It's just a matter of time. Short time, I hope.

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Minox can't form a new hair follicle, it can only alter and sustain certain growth cycles.

The thing is, Roland Lauster and his team 'successfully' created hair follicles through the use of stem cells and three-dimensional scaffolds, a similar process is used by Anthony Atala and his team at Wake Forrest when they grow kidneys and bladders. I am by no means saying it's going to be a long time, they're growing organs in the lab today. They knew how to entrap DNA in liposomes for use in gene therapy over 30 years ago, they knew about WNT proteins 40 years ago, the baldness cure 100% will fall under the banner of regenerative medicine, there wont be a drug that will flip a switch on.

Since the video is blocked in some countries I re-uploaded this so others could see. Enjoy!***UPDATE 2/17/2011***A lot of people have doubts that this is rea...

Comment

• bananana
          Inactive
          • Feb 2012

they knew about WNT for 40 years. Why didnt they do something smart with it so far? (in terms of hair loss).

I will commence with scalproller in a few days - and wont stop for at least a year. Besides that I'm doing numerous other things/ingredients good for hair, so we'll see about results. I'll report them here.

I've also done HT, but I think I would be a future norwood 4 or 5 if I dont act, so no giving up. I hope to see some testimonials about dr. Gho this year (as some of you already have an appointment).

Comment

• bananana
            Inactive
            • Feb 2012

PS, anyone else has some more experience with scalproller?
            I started yesterday, it feels kinda good.

I'm curious about how hard should I press it against the skind?
            I do it moderately now, nothing to hard.

They say in instructions you should use it just once per day,
            did anyone try using it more often? Any results?

I'm surprised such little mention there is of this product...

Comment

Working...