+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey guys,

I know you would like to see before and after pics, but honestly I don't feel comfortable posting on the web for the whole world to see.

You'll just hafta trust me on this. I have nothing to gain for being dishonest about my results, as I dont work for any company. I'm only interested in helping out my fellow follicularly challenged friends, because I've found something that really does work. Its ok to be skeptical, cos that was me last year, but try and have a little faith, otherwise you wont even bother trying. If you try this and it doesnt work, then come back and give my ear a bash, but test me on this first.

At the moment, my crown is about 80% closed after 5 months following my HT. Thats pretty good results considering my HT doc said it would be about 50% growth after 5 months.

I have gotten a bit lazy with my routine, but basically, if you use:

1) ******* 15% Plus 1xdaily
    2) ******* 5% Plus 1x daily
    3) Revivogen shampoo daily (with Nizoral 2% every 3-4 days)
    4) Dutasteride 1 mg daily
    5) Scalproller

that should be more than enough.
    That is the most powerful combination I know of, on the planet. I'd be v.surprised if you tried this combo and didnt get any results.

I have noticed frontal growth more prevalent when I used the scalproller.
    Both widows peaks on left and right side are almost closed. Vellus hair has turned into normal hairs at the peaks. The hairline level hasnt lowered much though, but I will probably need to be more diligent with the scalproller usage.

Quote Originally Posted by heir2b View Post
    Hey guys,

I know you would like to see before and after pics, but honestly I don't feel comfortable posting on the web for the whole world to see.

You'll just hafta trust me on this. I have nothing to gain for being dishonest about my results, as I dont work for any company. I'm only interested in helping out my fellow follicularly challenged friends, because I've found something that really does work. Its ok to be skeptical, cos that was me last year, but try and have a little faith, otherwise you wont even bother trying. If you try this and it doesnt work, then come back and give my ear a bash, but test me on this first.
    What about if you edit out any of your identifiable features...?

Firstly 1mg of dutasteride is a massive dose!!! They use 0.5mg to treat enlarged prostate! If you take a look at the trials done by glaxo with dutasteride for hairloss, many of the young guys experienced regrowth in the frontal regions with high dose dutasteride. I'd bet on your improvement being down to dutasteride and I doubt the scalproller had any real benefit.

Inactive

2 years passed.
    whats the situation today?

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    2 years passed.
    whats the situation today?
    Well aside from the fact that half the people trying this method were all shovelling every different type of hair loss remedy into their systems the "research" didnt really amount to much.

Do a site search for "bioregenerative sciences", a clear example of the power of "forum hype".

There will be a cure for hair loss when they're growing back organs and limbs in the lab with ease, size isnt an issue - the human hair follicle is just as complex an organ as any other.

I respectfully disagree with that last paragraph. Although the hair follicle may be a bit complex, I highly doubt that it's nearly at the same complexity as regrowing limbs or such organs as lungs or kidney. Even very marginal products like minoxidil can regrow hair, albeit at a very minimal level. Hair is also very different from other organs in that it sheds periodically and then regrows, even in people who don't have male pattern baldness. I don't know any other organ that does this that is not as a result of injury (ex. skin regrowing after a cut or abrasion). Also, Roland Lauster has even grown hair already, albeit vellus hair. I haven't seen anyone grow anything even close to an arm or a leg yet. Let's keep positive everyone, there really has to be a way to regrow hair. After all, I believe that science has discovered a lot more improbable things that how to regrow hair.

Inactive

I agree with depressed..
    There are also numerous chemicals and compounds that benefit human hair. It's not like there is a pill that can grow some of your LEG back or thicken it, is it?
    It's not that complicated.

It's just a matter of time. Short time, I hope.

Minox can't form a new hair follicle, it can only alter and sustain certain growth cycles.

The thing is, Roland Lauster and his team 'successfully' created hair follicles through the use of stem cells and three-dimensional scaffolds, a similar process is used by Anthony Atala and his team at Wake Forrest when they grow kidneys and bladders. I am by no means saying it's going to be a long time, they're growing organs in the lab today. They knew how to entrap DNA in liposomes for use in gene therapy over 30 years ago, they knew about WNT proteins 40 years ago, the baldness cure 100% will fall under the banner of regenerative medicine, there wont be a drug that will flip a switch on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y5H...eature=related

Inactive

they knew about WNT for 40 years. Why didnt they do something smart with it so far? (in terms of hair loss).

I will commence with scalproller in a few days - and wont stop for at least a year. Besides that I'm doing numerous other things/ingredients good for hair, so we'll see about results. I'll report them here.

I've also done HT, but I think I would be a future norwood 4 or 5 if I dont act, so no giving up. I hope to see some testimonials about dr. Gho this year (as some of you already have an appointment).

Inactive

PS, anyone else has some more experience with scalproller?
    I started yesterday, it feels kinda good.

I'm curious about how hard should I press it against the skind?
    I do it moderately now, nothing to hard.

They say in instructions you should use it just once per day,
    did anyone try using it more often? Any results?

I'm surprised such little mention there is of this product...