+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    F*ck Balding
    Posts
    489

    Default What amount of money would you pay to get a full head of hair back?

    Title says it all. With a full head of hair I mean the hair you had before it was 'touched' by MPB (or maybe even denser/lower norwood than it has been in the first place as not everyone is born with thick hair and a NW1). We're also going to assume that it will never be affected by MPB ever again. So basically I'm asking you what you would pay for a full blown cure.

    Edit: I realise that this is obviously going to depend heavily on ones income, as a millionaire would have more money to spare than a regular office worker would. Still, even though it depends on a lot of factors, I'm interested in the answers of you guys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    I rather pay regular income to the greedy industry if there was something like Finesteride that worked my entire life!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    F*ck Balding
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I rather pay regular income to the greedy industry if there was something like Finesteride that worked my entire life!!
    Yeah but still, let's say there was such a treatment. Let's also say you have to take it from this moment to the moment you'll die (let's say 80 years). How much money in total are you willing to spend on it? Like, if you don't want to spend more than 20 dollars a month on it, than that would be 12x(80-your age)x20.

    Let's say you're 35 years old now (I'm sorry, I have no idea how old you are ) than that would be 12x45x20 = $10.800. $10.800 would then be the maximum amount of money you'd pay for a total cure.

    Do you see where I'm going?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Yeah but still, let's say there was such a treatment. Let's also say you have to take it from this moment to the moment you'll die (let's say 80 years). How much money in total are you willing to spend on it? Like, if you don't want to spend more than 20 dollars a month on it, than that would be 12x(80-your age)x20.

    Let's say you're 35 years old now (I'm sorry, I have no idea how old you are ) than that would be 12x45x20 = $10.800. $10.800 would then be the maximum amount of money you'd pay for a total cure.

    Do you see where I'm going?
    Im willing to pay what ever so long as the greedy industry give us a treatment cure.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default what sort of hair loss is mine ?? plz help

    Hi All. I have joined to this forum recently and would like to use the best advantage of this forum. I'm 27 and have shedding hairs. Please refer my attached pictures and tell me wat treatments will be best useful for me. Im taking biotin 800 mcg for 2 months and can say shedding is not much now. Please suggest how to restore my hair.Thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141102_161655.jpg

Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	35727   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141102_161632.jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	35728  

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    155

    Default

    I would pay everything, plus go into debt as much as possible. There is no dollar amount too big.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kumars View Post
    Hi All. I have joined to this forum recently and would like to use the best advantage of this forum. I'm 27 and have shedding hairs. Please refer my attached pictures and tell me wat treatments will be best useful for me. Im taking biotin 800 mcg for 2 months and can say shedding is not much now. Please suggest how to restore my hair.Thx
    Damn this is the most hard core hijack of a thread I have ever seen!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Just straight up cash today? I would pay $25,000. Any more than that and I would have to do some thinking about it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Not more than 10,000 euros.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Not more than 10,000 euros.
    Oh your European? Nice. Half of my family is, and I am not just talking about my great great grandparents either haha.

Similar Threads

  1. Isn't a full head of hair overrated?
    By baldozer in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. How this man got full head of hair back
    By baldozer in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 08:29 PM
  3. How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!
    By hairysituation in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 12:20 AM
  4. Full head of hair to balding
    By gerazzi in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:10 PM
  5. How Much Money Have You Spent Trying to Get Your Hair Back?
    By Jarrod in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Can women use 5 % Rogaine
02-08-2009 11:19 AM
by sarah56
Last Post By clar
Today 03:18 AM
Laser Hair Treatments
Yesterday 12:14 AM
Last Post By BaldBearded
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Complete RU58841 Usage Guide
05-01-2013 07:52 PM
Last Post By icloroxi
Yesterday 11:05 PM