Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telogen
    • Oct 2014

joely
    What i did was to open a paypal dispute case on them, within 20 minutes they replied back to me, stating how sorry they were "forgetting" to ship the product and how they would do it promptly. Like two days later i receive a new mail from them where they claim paypal have closed their paypal account and my money will be returned (which they did). If i wanted i could place a new order (FU&% no!). What these guys are doing is charging money for something they don't plan on delivering, they are preying on buyers who wont give them shit and let it all slide. Avoid these guys like the plague

Comment

• joely
      • Sep 2011

Yeah I have opened a claim in the Paypal resolution centre, still heard nothing back from them, I have to wait until 22nd to escalate it to a claim, which I shall be doing if I don't get my money back

Comment

• Jazz1
        • Aug 2012

I think it's about time everyone posted true feedback about their company, they scamming so many people and I recall few years back they robbed some polish guys for a lot of money!

Comment

• BudskiiHD
          • May 2013

I boguht RU from them once .. worst service ever. They don't reply to emails.. my RU was shipped like a month after it was supposed to do. avoid!

Comment

• joely
            • Sep 2011

I eventually got a reply from them today on paypal dispute, I had sent them five messages and not heard anything this was their message,

Hello Joesph, sorry for the late response. I thought we got to you via email but, it does appear your package was delivered. We apologize for the shipping time. USPS doesn't have a guaranteed delivery time for the economy (First class mail) option. This is why we state "Economy (10-21 days - No Guaranteed Delivery Date)" for the description. Many times this shipping type saves our customers a lot of money and arrives in a timely manner, but ever so often USPS is really slow this this shipping type as they aren't obligated to deliver by a certain time. We apologize for what has happened. To be sure and avoid delays like this on any future orders we recommend the Priority mail option as a good alternative. Many thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Despite this my package has not been delivered and as I sent them 5 messages in total and iv only heard back from them once I disputed it on Paypal I find it very hard to believe they thought they had emailed me! So over a month later I still don't have the RU and all I get is an email saying it looks like it has been delivered! I shall be escalating this to a claim as soon as I can on 22/11

Comment

• blondetooth
              • Oct 2014

What site is it? Anagenic? Is it a good deal to buy the premixed?

Comment

• joely
                • Sep 2011

No its RU-Solutons, Couldn't tell you about anagenic never used them, my advive would be don't use RU Solutions.com

Comment

• vinnytr
                  • Jan 2012

i have just opened a dispute on paypal as well . its been nearly a month since i ordered this

Comment

• vinnytr
                    • Jan 2012

and my bottle of ru finally arrived today

but not sure how much of it is 1 ml ? will the full dropper that came with the RU equate to 1 ml ?

Comment

• BudskiiHD
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by joely
                      No its RU-Solutons, Couldn't tell you about anagenic never used them, my advive would be don't use RU Solutions.com
                      anageninc has a good service. When i bought from them back then, they replied to emails fast and i got my delivery in 3 days.

Comment

• vinnytr
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vinnytr
                        and my bottle of ru finally arrived today

but not sure how much of it is 1 ml ? will the full dropper that came with the RU equate to 1 ml ?
                        ?

Comment

Working...