Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telogen
    • Oct 2014

Website RU-solutions possibly scammers

Had to register to hopefully get some clarity regarding RU-solutions. So i ordered some RU from them three weeks ago. The issue is me getting no order conformation, no tracking number, no replies on email and no item received from them. Looks like these guys don't plan to actually deliver any product, and after doing some reading on other forums, i don't seem to be the only one getting cheated by these frauds. Could anyone tell me what's up with these guys? Are they best case scenario just piss poor with customer service or are they running a fraudulent business?

Would appreciate any reply
  • walrus
    • Feb 2012

There are no guarantees when buying and using unregulated drugs online.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by walrus
      There are no guarantees when buying and using unregulated drugs online.
      True its just the few real options often leaves people no choice. Its like when a doctor says propecia is too dangerous but what other options does that really leave someone?

Comment

• joely
        • Sep 2011

I ordered from them on 15th October with shipping being 10 - 21 days, I do have an email confirming this and that it has been shipped but this was on the same day, so I still have five days left, just waiting to see if it turns up

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by joely
          I ordered from them on 15th October with shipping being 10 - 21 days, I do have an email confirming this and that it has been shipped but this was on the same day, so I still have five days left, just waiting to see if it turns up
          Who's THEM???

Comment

• vinnytr
            • Jan 2012

simple really , wait a while and start a dispute if paid via paypal and get your money back .
            I ordered from them on the 25th as well and waiting.

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

Well they have been known for this and are pretty much scammers (old mpbtreatments). Stay with forum groupbuys or kaneshop so you are sure you get high quality 99% RU.

Comment

• joely
                • Sep 2011

today is day 21 for me, the website said I would get it in 10 - 21 days, the post man has just been and delivered his usual post with no sign of my RU, Im just about to email them and see what they have to say

Comment

• joely
                  • Sep 2011

I have now emailed them twice with no reply and still no RU

Comment

• vinnytr
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by joely
                    I have now emailed them twice with no reply and still no RU
                    i received a message from paypal saying they have sent my item with USPS and given me a tracking number .
                    Funny enough the tracking number does not seem to work on USPS website :-/

Comment

• vinnytr
                      • Jan 2012

by the way i have paid for my order of RU on the 26th of october .

Comment

• joely
                        • Sep 2011

Im the same, my tracking order does not work either! I will try and email them once more in the morning

Comment

• joely
                          • Sep 2011

So I have tried to contact them three tomes via their website and sent an email, complaining that my RU has not arrived, how ever they have not got back to me once, Any one got any ideas how I go about getting my money back as they clearly aren't goung to speak to me?

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

I think it's the same website I ordered few years back it looks changed, they done the same with me! They never replied until I threatened to leave them negative feedback around all forums and warn people, then they replied and refunded my money.

I seriously don't get why people don't ask on forums first! I only order from Kane his service is 100% honest and legit.

Comment

• joely
                              • Sep 2011

Yeah you are right I should have done some more research, I am going to email them and tell them the same, I have looked into it more now I don't think you can go far wrong with Kane. Thanks Jazz1

Comment

Working...