+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

by the way i have paid for my order of RU on the 26th of october .

Im the same, my tracking order does not work either! I will try and email them once more in the morning

So I have tried to contact them three tomes via their website and sent an email, complaining that my RU has not arrived, how ever they have not got back to me once, Any one got any ideas how I go about getting my money back as they clearly aren't goung to speak to me?

I think it's the same website I ordered few years back it looks changed, they done the same with me! They never replied until I threatened to leave them negative feedback around all forums and warn people, then they replied and refunded my money.

I seriously don't get why people don't ask on forums first! I only order from Kane his service is 100% honest and legit.

Yeah you are right I should have done some more research, I am going to email them and tell them the same, I have looked into it more now I don't think you can go far wrong with Kane. Thanks Jazz1

joely
    What i did was to open a paypal dispute case on them, within 20 minutes they replied back to me, stating how sorry they were "forgetting" to ship the product and how they would do it promptly. Like two days later i receive a new mail from them where they claim paypal have closed their paypal account and my money will be returned (which they did). If i wanted i could place a new order (FU&% no!). What these guys are doing is charging money for something they don't plan on delivering, they are preying on buyers who wont give them shit and let it all slide. Avoid these guys like the plague

Yeah I have opened a claim in the Paypal resolution centre, still heard nothing back from them, I have to wait until 22nd to escalate it to a claim, which I shall be doing if I don't get my money back

I think it's about time everyone posted true feedback about their company, they scamming so many people and I recall few years back they robbed some polish guys for a lot of money!

I boguht RU from them once .. worst service ever. They don't reply to emails.. my RU was shipped like a month after it was supposed to do. avoid!

I eventually got a reply from them today on paypal dispute, I had sent them five messages and not heard anything this was their message,

Hello Joesph, sorry for the late response. I thought we got to you via email but, it does appear your package was delivered. We apologize for the shipping time. USPS doesn't have a guaranteed delivery time for the economy (First class mail) option. This is why we state "Economy (10-21 days - No Guaranteed Delivery Date)" for the description. Many times this shipping type saves our customers a lot of money and arrives in a timely manner, but ever so often USPS is really slow this this shipping type as they aren't obligated to deliver by a certain time. We apologize for what has happened. To be sure and avoid delays like this on any future orders we recommend the Priority mail option as a good alternative. Many thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Despite this my package has not been delivered and as I sent them 5 messages in total and iv only heard back from them once I disputed it on Paypal I find it very hard to believe they thought they had emailed me! So over a month later I still don't have the RU and all I get is an email saying it looks like it has been delivered! I shall be escalating this to a claim as soon as I can on 22/11