+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

I notice that skinfab uk that sells redensyl 3% says now to store it in the fridge I wished they told me that when they sold anagen redensyl.
    To clear up any confusion skinfab is the new name of anagen redensyl.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi J I hope your not buying this due to my post I thought you guys here could look at the product and then remark on it as im not a shill for this company although im going to try it myself as minox is a chemical it may help.
    Good luck with it I think capixyl has had trials and talked about on forums.
    No, not due to your post. I found this a while back and figured it was time to start giving something new a try. None of these newer products have really been tested much and I'm starting to lose ground on fin/minox.

I figure it's worth a shot... Maybe it can gain some ground, and hold for a few years until something decent comes out.

Found a product on ebay that you apply after shampoo it comes in vials and is capixyl in a clear lotion its by a company I think it maybe from Poland called camelo delia I will add some more info.

Right here is the ingre ARGININE, BIOTIN AND CAPIXYL it says intense treatment primary one ampoule a day for 8 weeks.
    Recommended strengthening treatment-3 ampoules a week for 6 wks.
    The recommended after 8 wks to sustain and increases the results 2-3 times a year and the box has 12 ampoules in and the price is not too expensive about £8-9 uk.
    The product also has a capixyl shampoo as well.

Forgot to say I have ordered some delia cameleo sos anti hairloss ampoules that come in a box of 12 and are about £8-9 a box if you shop around also ordered the delia shampoo with capixyl.

Hello dear companions,

I need some advice.

I've been using The Ordinary Hair Serum containing Redensyl, Procapil and Capixil for over 2 weeks now.

I've used it one day on and one day off together with Numinox Scalp Revitalizer twice a day and a daily collagen supplement.

Numinox and collagen have been in my regiment for over a month while the Redensyl hair serum just for two weeks. Since I started with this serum I have noticed a shedding effect, particularly on shorter and thin hair. By short I mean my hair is about 5cm long and the hair I'm mainly losing is about 2/3cm.

I have read online that the shedding effect means that probably the effects are taking place. But also I read online that someone claims that this serum accelerates the male pattern baldness. I have this big ass doubt and I need you guys to help me make a decision. I cannot afford to accelerate this process.

Any suggestion on whether or not should I continue with the regiment? Wait for a little longer or drop it now?

Any suggestion would be helpful, thanks.

I know what you mean about shedding it can happen when a product maybe working as in minoxidil and can happen for a month or so then you may get some tiny hairs coming through i have started back on minoxidil fortified with finasteride instead of oral as in 5% minox with finasteride you can buy on ebay from India i have ordered two bottles of Hair 4U F 5% TOPICAL SOLUTION FOR HAIR GROWTH you can also buy Morr F 5% Liposome these are made in india and from genuine pharma companies with minoxidil and needling with derma pen i hope to see some regrowth after 3 or 4 months i will let you guys know if i can regrow my crown and frontal region i have stopped using ru58841 for now.