Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Redensyl now available from uk company

Hi guys I just bought a another 3 months redensyl as with the igrow helmet im getting small amount of regrowth and hait is looking thicker and that's not bad for an old timer.
    Nice to know its got no side effects as well.
    Uk company called skin fab and it was £69 for 3 months and I m using up my reviv serum at this time.
  • joachim
    • May 2014

what NW are you? and how old are you?

Comment

• rhysmorgan
      • Jan 2014

There's a huge mismatch between their data and their photographed results. 25,000 new hairs but barely any noticeable difference.

Comment

• noisette
        • Jun 2013

So this redensyl product is not a snake oil ?

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

I am nw4 so got a way to go to reverse my loss as it started in my 20s and im in my 50s now but have tried all the drugs available over the years for hairloss and not even dutasteride has done anything.
          In my 30s I was using minoxidil 5% with tretinoin and also minox with progesterone and they did help but gradually they stopped working.
          I am now using redensyl as said with igrow laser and I am happy at this time but I have not received the uk redensyl yet.
          I still have a new reviv serum left to use so with 3 months supply I have ordered from skin fab I will keep you guys updated.

Comment

• noisette
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by doke
            I am nw4 so got a way to go to reverse my loss as it started in my 20s and im in my 50s now but have tried all the drugs available over the years for hairloss and not even dutasteride has done anything.
            In my 30s I was using minoxidil 5% with tretinoin and also minox with progesterone and they did help but gradually they stopped working.
            I am now using redensyl as said with igrow laser and I am happy at this time but I have not received the uk redensyl yet.
            I still have a new reviv serum left to use so with 3 months supply I have ordered from skin fab I will keep you guys updated.
            thanks for your reply
            so rendensyl with igrow laser make your hair more thicker ? it's a great thing for you bro.

Comment

• joachim
              • May 2014

can anybody of the more knowledgeable members say something about this redensyl?

looks like typical snake oil to me.

igrow is a scamware too. it does nothing for hair.

Comment

• Jazz1
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by joachim
                can anybody of the more knowledgeable members say something about this redensyl?

looks like typical snake oil to me.

igrow is a scamware too. it does nothing for hair.
                Igrow is not a scam and I use it, it does help thicken hair I was wrong about it at the start. Again it's very weak but if your halting hairloss than lasers can help that extra edge for quality thickness when combined.

Comment

• Jazz1
                  • Aug 2012

Hi guys I just bought a another 3 months redensyl as with the igrow helmet im getting small amount of regrowth and hait is looking thicker and that's not bad for an old timer.
                  Nice to know its got no side effects as well.
                  Uk company called skin fab and it was £69 for 3 months and I m using up my reviv serum at this time.
                  Enlight me more on it please ?

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Igrow laser is not a scam I had some results thickening my hair all over , I belive low level laser works well in conjunction with minoxdill

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz and all even the hairmax comb has had success in some it helped me thicken hair where the igrow is good its more relaxing to use.
                      As to redensyl it may work well with minoxidil but I have left that out to give it a fair trial.

Comment

• Paul73
                        • May 2014

I have been using Reviv Serum for 30 days and my hairs are thinner than before.
                        I don´t know if it works and i´m starting to think that their marketing claims are not realistic.

Comment

• beetee
                          • Nov 2013

Hi Jazz and all even the hairmax comb has had success in some it helped me thicken hair where the igrow is good its more relaxing to use.
                          As to redensyl it may work well with minoxidil but I have left that out to give it a fair trial.
                          Hi Doke-

First of all, congratulations on the slow progression of your hair loss. You've been losing your hair for 30 years and are only a NW4? That in itself is incredible. Is it diffuse thinning? I've heard the progression with this form is slower.

In regards to the iGrow helmet, how long have you been using it? Would you say that the regrow is noticeable, at least to you? And do you have the use the other substance you mentioned at the same time, or can you just use the helmet?

Thanks!

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by beetee
                            Hi Doke-

First of all, congratulations on the slow progression of your hair loss. You've been losing your hair for 30 years and are only a NW4? That in itself is incredible. Is it diffuse thinning? I've heard the progression with this form is slower.

In regards to the iGrow helmet, how long have you been using it? Would you say that the regrow is noticeable, at least to you? And do you have the use the other substance you mentioned at the same time, or can you just use the helmet?

Thanks!
                            Hi no I have the classic horseshoe male pattern loss and strange that when I used to wash my hair when in my 20s to to 50s I used to see hair in the plug hole yet now it has ceased completely, I have been using the igow since I think feb 2014 and have the odd week of not using but will carry on using i did want to get the theradome if cheap enough as i only payed £215 for the igrow brand new.
                            Well i think maybe its the igrow that maybe helping to not lose anymore hair and a very small amount of tiny villous hairs on totally bald areas that have had no hair for over 20 years even minoxidil did nothing there and perhaps hopefully with the rendensyl i may grow some hair but i will let you guys know if after 3 more months of using that if i will continue.

Comment

• Jazz1
                              • Aug 2012

Where the hell did you get brand new Igrow for 250? I payed bloody £700!!!!!!!! Also where do you buy this stuf from in the uk?

Comment

Working...