+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Futurocabeludo View Post
    So redensyl this product is not a snake oil?

Of course it is

You know what the best product.
    CD Liu's lotion! It the best product. He got good result see in 3 month

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    CD Liu's lotion! It the best product. He got good result see in 3 month
    Results on you ?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi guys I just bought a another 3 months redensyl as with the igrow helmet im getting small amount of regrowth and hait is looking thicker and that's not bad for an old timer.
    Nice to know its got no side effects as well.
    Uk company called skin fab and it was £69 for 3 months and I m using up my reviv serum at this time.
    Where are the independent, double-blinded, placebo-controlled studies on this substance?

Guys after order on Thursday last week I have received my 3 months supply of redensyl serum and just triad it and its better than the revive serum in that its not so runny and like a gel it absorbs fast as well.

I started using this two weeks ago, and I'm shedding a lot of short, thin hairs. I never paid close attention to the hairs I shed until this week, but it does seem like I'm shedding a lot more small hairs now. I'm not sure what it means, or if it's related to the redensyl, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Has anyone using the reviv serum been brave enough to stop minox if your using that? i've been getting some decent results since starting it early sept. there are way fewer hairs in the sink, shedding down to almost nothing I can see. and there are a few new hairs popping up wher my hairline used to be. but i'm also using minox 5 and thinking i need to stick with both?

@Doke
    Could you provide a link from where you bought the Rendesyl serum? I have found this one http://www.skinfab.co/Hair_Restore_Serum.htm, but it is £75.95 for 3 months and you quoted a cheaper price

Also, the Skinfab Rendesyl is 3%, does anyone know what percentage is Reviv Serum?

Its on ebay as well at a single 30ml bottle £27 plus post on top but its £69 for three plus post and its ebay uk.

I saw great results with my combination of treatments. So good in fact that I stopped treating it all together after 6 and a half years.

well fast forward a few months and I have lost more hair than ever before. I still have hair but you can see a norwood 6 outline forming.

So I figured all i can do is start treating it again, and this time I know that even my potent regimen only works as long as you treat it. The hair was so thick though that i thought i would get at least a year or 2. Anyway, I didn't. When I posted my results here without before shots, people thought I was phucking with them, but I have attached a shot of my regression now. And the results from BEFORE.

So, in addition to re-initiating treatment, I've decided to add something new to my regimen. Cue, Redensyl. I HATE Minoxidil. I've been using it near 7 years, and it's punished my face. I use liberally, and I've got that puffy faced, aged skin, dark eyed look as a result. In addition, I am covered in hair where I don't want it, Finally an upgrade to replace it with.

Here it is then, wounding with dermaroller (stem cell window opens), redensyl activates relevent stem cells, Flood with laser light to heal wounds and encourage activity, and then vit D2 and tocotrienols (special Vit E), and nizoral.

Obviously dropping minox, and I don't need Alpecin anymore either (zinc and ATP stimulation is in the Anagen redensyl product.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Top shot.jpg

Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	35775   Click image for larger version

Name:	back of scalp.jpg

Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	35776  

Quote Originally Posted by EXprettyboy View Post
    I saw great results with my combination of treatments. So good in fact that I stopped treating it all together after 6 and a half years.

well fast forward a few months and I have lost more hair than ever before. I still have hair but you can see a norwood 6 outline forming.

So I figured all i can do is start treating it again, and this time I know that even my potent regimen only works as long as you treat it. The hair was so thick though that i thought i would get at least a year or 2. Anyway, I didn't. When I posted my results here without before shots, people thought I was phucking with them, but I have attached a shot of my regression now. And the results from BEFORE.

So, in addition to re-initiating treatment, I've decided to add something new to my regimen. Cue, Redensyl. I HATE Minoxidil. I've been using it near 7 years, and it's punished my face. I use liberally, and I've got that puffy faced, aged skin, dark eyed look as a result. In addition, I am covered in hair where I don't want it, Finally an upgrade to replace it with.

Here it is then, wounding with dermaroller (stem cell window opens), redensyl activates relevent stem cells, Flood with laser light to heal wounds and encourage activity, and then vit D2 and tocotrienols (special Vit E), and nizoral.

Obviously dropping minox, and I don't need Alpecin anymore either (zinc and ATP stimulation is in the Anagen redensyl product.)
    Hey exprettyboy long time no speak you sill using the laser helmet ?