+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hi Jazz and all even the hairmax comb has had success in some it helped me thicken hair where the igrow is good its more relaxing to use.
    As to redensyl it may work well with minoxidil but I have left that out to give it a fair trial.

I have been using Reviv Serum for 30 days and my hairs are thinner than before.
    I don´t know if it works and i´m starting to think that their marketing claims are not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Jazz and all even the hairmax comb has had success in some it helped me thicken hair where the igrow is good its more relaxing to use.
    As to redensyl it may work well with minoxidil but I have left that out to give it a fair trial.
    Hi Doke-

First of all, congratulations on the slow progression of your hair loss. You've been losing your hair for 30 years and are only a NW4? That in itself is incredible. Is it diffuse thinning? I've heard the progression with this form is slower.

In regards to the iGrow helmet, how long have you been using it? Would you say that the regrow is noticeable, at least to you? And do you have the use the other substance you mentioned at the same time, or can you just use the helmet?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Hi Doke-

First of all, congratulations on the slow progression of your hair loss. You've been losing your hair for 30 years and are only a NW4? That in itself is incredible. Is it diffuse thinning? I've heard the progression with this form is slower.

In regards to the iGrow helmet, how long have you been using it? Would you say that the regrow is noticeable, at least to you? And do you have the use the other substance you mentioned at the same time, or can you just use the helmet?

Thanks!
    Hi no I have the classic horseshoe male pattern loss and strange that when I used to wash my hair when in my 20s to to 50s I used to see hair in the plug hole yet now it has ceased completely, I have been using the igow since I think feb 2014 and have the odd week of not using but will carry on using i did want to get the theradome if cheap enough as i only payed £215 for the igrow brand new.
    Well i think maybe its the igrow that maybe helping to not lose anymore hair and a very small amount of tiny villous hairs on totally bald areas that have had no hair for over 20 years even minoxidil did nothing there and perhaps hopefully with the rendensyl i may grow some hair but i will let you guys know if after 3 more months of using that if i will continue.

Where the hell did you get brand new Igrow for 250? I payed bloody £700!!!!!!!! Also where do you buy this stuf from in the uk?

Hi jazz I was not going to pay full cost for the igrow and was just lucky that one appeared on ebay and i got it, and the company that also make acne and other skin products in uk is skinfab i found it by doing a search for redensyl and they sell it on ebay and from there web site.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi jazz I was not going to pay full cost for the igrow and was just lucky that one appeared on ebay and i got it, and the company that also make acne and other skin products in uk is skinfab i found it by doing a search for redensyl and they sell it on ebay and from there web site.
    Thanks, wow your lucky as mine cost me 700 from uk igrow I will look more into this product tonight when I finish work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Thanks, wow your lucky as mine cost me 700 from uk igrow I will look more into this product tonight when I finish work.
    No worries jazz im hoping to use as little as possible to see if I get more success,i was thinking of adding hr23 orals as well.

I know a couple of Friends who tried Igrow and so far they are satisfied. I will post more of their stories here when I get to talk to them again.

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    So this redensyl product is not a snake oil ?
    So redensyl this product is not a snake oil?

Of course it is

You know what the best product.