+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Munkynutz View Post
    Hey man, I understand and empathize with this although my hair is nowhere near as bad as yours yet. I have made use of many internet dating sites and I can tell you no matter what there is a lot of rejection and non replies.

You do need a photograph though. No matter how you look. It is confidence you need to build whether it's from getting into the best physical shape of your life, joining interest groups where you get out with people, or whatever. This is the key to success.

If you can exude confidence to women online and make them laugh you're hakfway there.

After that my typical style is what my buddy and I call the 'Boomhauer' approach, I log on and send ten messages to different chicks everyday. If I get a reply from one of those that is roughly correct, so only 10% of women will write back to you. When sending your initial greetings don't make it too simple, 'hey what's up' won't cut it. Try and tie in something from their profile that you have an interest in (or can pretend) and ask questions about it.

Now the more depressing part: of those 1/10 chicks you get a reply from, you can further slash your dating chance by another 1/10. So you can probably convince about 1/100 women to go and do something with you - and don't twke too long about asking if they seem interested. A fatal error I have made many times.

After that it's up to you. Don't over talk in real life, and ask them a lot about themselves. They'll take forever. Be funny where you can.

I am happy to say usually when I get a chick out on a date they will go on another, and I'll bang most of them. And I'm not exceptional looking, have moderate hair, and psoriasis.

Best of luck man and I hope this helps!
    Nice tips...I'm glad you are getting laid

You rock a closely clipped horseshoe or shave your head? That won't hurt either.
    Been cutting it to a #2 recently.

That's good at least man and you're quite welcome. I have quite a few friends with limited hair but either being shaved or closely cropped seems to help them a lot. It's the wild untamed balding I think women don't have much love of.

Or comb overs. Wahhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Damn, haven't seen yeahyeahyeah around here in a while.

hey dude, hope things are well with you.

Occasionally I lurk, but for the most part I have been busy getting on with life. Lack of progress by histogen/replicel has caused me to lose interest (and left me feeling deflated). Hair is still stable.

Hey man, I understand and empathize with this although my hair is nowhere near as bad as yours yet. I have made use of many internet dating sites and I can tell you no matter what there is a lot of rejection and non replies.

You do need a photograph though. No matter how you look. It is confidence you need to build whether it's from getting into the best physical shape of your life, joining interest groups where you get out with people, or whatever. This is the key to success.

If you can exude confidence to women online and make them laugh you're hakfway there.

After that my typical style is what my buddy and I call the 'Boomhauer' approach, I log on and send ten messages to different chicks everyday. If I get a reply from one of those that is roughly correct, so only 10% of women will write back to you. When sending your initial greetings don't make it too simple, 'hey what's up' won't cut it. Try and tie in something from their profile that you have an interest in (or can pretend) and ask questions about it.

Now the more depressing part: of those 1/10 chicks you get a reply from, you can further slash your dating chance by another 1/10. So you can probably convince about 1/100 women to go and do something with you - and don't twke too long about asking if they seem interested. A fatal error I have made many times.

After that it's up to you. Don't over talk in real life, and ask them a lot about themselves. They'll take forever. Be funny where you can.

I am happy to say usually when I get a chick out on a date they will go on another, and I'll bang most of them. And I'm not exceptional looking, have moderate hair, and psoriasis.

Best of luck man and I hope this helps!
    Will add to this Flight.

I have a 100 percent success rate with getting a girl on a date AFTER I get to the messages stage. Here's how I do it.

1) Lead an interesting life.

I work in tech, and I work on very exciting projects. Once girls find out that I am a co- founder working on social media apps, and with that comes the glamour of talking to journalists/recruiting people. They get interested in finding out what exactly I am doing.

2) Build rapport.

Light-hearted sense of humor is key. Ask them things about their profile, get them to talk about themselves. Drop the odd statement here and there, about how you can relate. For example last girl was telling me she was Irish, I told her about a trip I had over in Ireland and how I generally get along with the Irish.

3) Ask her out quickly. I normally do it by the 5th message.

Find out what her interests are, and suggest a date based on that. "Hey I love x thing too, why don't we check out y thing"

The good thing about dating sites is that if you get a good match and she is chatting to you. You can pretty much be certain that she is attracted to you, so go direct! If you keep messaging back and forth on such sites, you will shoot yourself in the foot. The girl will get bored and lose interest.
    Often the hardest thing for most guys is not knowing if the girl finds you attractive to begin with.

Good luck Flight!

YYY

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Will add to this Flight.

I have a 100 percent success rate with getting a girl on a date AFTER I get to the messages stage. Here's how I do it.

1) Lead an interesting life.

I work in tech, and I work on very exciting projects. Once girls find out that I am a co- founder working on social media apps, and with that comes the glamour of talking to journalists/recruiting people. They get interested in finding out what exactly I am doing.

2) Build rapport.

Light-hearted sense of humor is key. Ask them things about their profile, get them to talk about themselves. Drop the odd statement here and there, about how you can relate. For example last girl was telling me she was Irish, I told her about a trip I had over in Ireland and how I generally get along with the Irish.

3) Ask her out quickly. I normally do it by the 5th message.

Find out what her interests are, and suggest a date based on that. "Hey I love x thing too, why don't we check out y thing"

The good thing about dating sites is that if you get a good match and she is chatting to you. You can pretty much be certain that she is attracted to you, so go direct! If you keep messaging back and forth on such sites, you will shoot yourself in the foot. The girl will get bored and lose interest.
    Often the hardest thing for most guys is not knowing if the girl finds you attractive to begin with.

Good luck Flight!

YYY
    I appreciate ur input Cat man!!

what dating site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorans42 View Post
    what dating site?
    eharmony....i can actually chat live with members online, since i'm a paid member. .most chicks do not respond...i think it has to do with me not having a pic up....also, since im a paid member, you can send messages along with an interest, but if you get declined, you can't message them anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    eharmony....i can actually chat live with members online, since i'm a paid member. .most chicks do not respond...i think it has to do with me not having a pic up....also, since im a paid member, you can send messages along with an interest, but if you get declined, you can't message them anymore..
    How are your job prospects? I would think it would be pretty difficult to succeed even with online dating with a bad job. I am not trying to crap on you, but if you are trying to date women in your age group(30), they are going to want to date a guy that has something going for him. Not sure if the NW7, working 10 hrs/week is going to get you very far. You just cant avoid that topic either, it will come up in casual conversation. So unless you plan on lying, you have to do something about your job.

Get yourself a decent job and I guarantee your luck online will change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    How are your job prospects? I would think it would be pretty difficult to succeed even with online dating with a bad job. I am not trying to crap on you, but if you are trying to date women in your age group(30), they are going to want to date a guy that has something going for him. Not sure if the NW7, working 10 hrs/week is going to get you very far. You just cant avoid that topic either, it will come up in casual conversation. So unless you plan on lying, you have to do something about your job.

Get yourself a decent job and I guarantee your luck online will change for the better.
    Job prospects are slim to 0 right now, but I appreciate your advice cat man.