+ Reply to Thread

Default Balding has ruined my life

19 years old and I think I'm going bald I've always had fairly fine hair but I'm sure my hair is reeceeding. Ever since I've noticed it it's become a obsession im constantly paranoid about what other people think I don't see my friends anymore as they all have thick hair and even hairlines I honestly don't know what to do anymore.
    I have zero confidence at all when it comes to girls or making friends im seriously becoming depressed.
    I was messing about with one of my friends in school joking around and he just said "Don't lose your hair about it" and I've never felt so small even though he was messing around and having a joke I honestly have never felt so upset I'm only 19 I should be going out to night clubs and going out with friends but all I seem to do is work and spend my spare time at home not going out.

Quote Originally Posted by AliLarsen View Post
    19 years old and I think I'm going bald I've always had fairly fine hair but I'm sure my hair is reeceeding. Ever since I've noticed it it's become a obsession im constantly paranoid about what other people think I don't see my friends anymore as they all have thick hair and even hairlines I honestly don't know what to do anymore.
    I have zero confidence at all when it comes to girls or making friends im seriously becoming depressed.
    I was messing about with one of my friends in school joking around and he just said "Don't lose your hair about it" and I've never felt so small even though he was messing around and having a joke I honestly have never felt so upset I'm only 19 I should be going out to night clubs and going out with friends but all I seem to do is work and spend my spare time at home not going out.

Do not stress! Have you got any pictures? There are options you can use before any transplant!

1. Prescription drug Finesteride stops hairloss.
    2. Regaine minoxidil
    3. Shampoo Regenepure DR and NT for hairloss.

Like Jazz1 said, THERE IS option out there for you. Finasteride can halt your hairloss and even regrow it! Don't let this ruin your life, you're unique and I know tonsss of girls who date bald guys and most of them are really pretty.
    Just keep your chin up, eat healthy, get some sun, workout, love yourself, consider therapy (trust me it works).

Best of Luck.