could this be a break through

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inbrugge
    • Oct 2013

The only thing that pisses me off is that since the 80's (nearly 40 years) all we've got is basically fin and Minox. Basicallt nothing since these 2 guys came out, except the few experimentals here and there. All the research is great, but we should have at least had a much better anti-androgen that doesn't kill you downstairs and give you manboobs. CB is supposed to be the next thing and literally for like 5 years we just need to know a good vehicle and correct dosage but none releases anything and we have to wait till 2020.

Comment

• Illusion
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
      There's nothing that says we can't do both at the same time. 7 billion people are on this planet, there's plenty of man power to go around to tackle both problems. Too many of you are under the impression that in order for baldness to be cured, cancer must be cured first.

This is terrible logic.
      We probably could do both at the same time but that doesn't mean there are enough people interested in curing baldness to actually do it.

Why are you so angry though? I get that you're annoyed, we all are. But I thought things were going well with you using RU (and CB)?

Comment

Working...