X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clydro
    • Nov 2009

Toco-8

Hello,

Has anyone had any luck with taking Toco-8 for hair loss? I've been using it for ~2 months with no visible results to report.

Thanks,
  • clydro
    • Nov 2009

Just checking back to see if anyone is using this product, and if so, any results to share.

Comment

• Delphi
      • Mar 2009

Sorry to say that if it’s claiming to stop hair loss or to grow hair, it’s a scam! It’s vitamin E, nothing more.

Comment

• doesitwork
        • Jan 2012

Toco is not vitamin E

tocotrienols are as much as 60 times more potent than vitamin E in different compartments in the body. Scientifically, they are related to vitamin E but only d-alpha-tocopherol or tocopheryl, etc.. are vitamin E.

And I and a doctor friend have tried Jarrow brand Toco-Sorb and it works to increase hair count somewhat. More than anything else I've tried.

But I don't know what toco-8 is.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by doesitwork
          tocotrienols are as much as 60 times more potent than vitamin E in different compartments in the body. Scientifically, they are related to vitamin E but only d-alpha-tocopherol or tocopheryl, etc.. are vitamin E.

And I and a doctor friend have tried Jarrow brand Toco-Sorb and it works to increase hair count somewhat. More than anything else I've tried.

But I don't know what toco-8 is.
          why are you bumping an old thread?

Comment

• doesitwork
            • Jan 2012

new here

A friend told me about this site. So, I should look at the date of the thread and only post if it's recent?

Comment

Working...