X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Lindsey 1 year checkup on 2500 grafts up front McLean VA

This fellow was in last fall for 2500 grafts to address his frontal third. He’s a machine, having done 2 ironman events, the Canada death march, and the Alcatraz escape triathlon. Also, he pulled my wisdom teeth when I was in 9th grade, his first year in practice.
    Shown are intraop pictures and a postop day 3 picture exhibiting minimal swelling. Day 7 suture “self”-removal pictures are also shown. As you can expect based on his will power, he took 2 pain pills, and immediately returned to work. I’d prepared him for significant swelling and lost a friendly bet to him as he assured me that he wouldn’t swell postoperatively. When I asked how he did it he replied “good genes and willpower". He is from my hometown and I stopped by his office in the spring and took a picture at 7 months.
    The latest pictures are at exactly 1 year. He looks great although he is using a medicine which appears to be impacting his crown…and we addressed that by a small crown case. He’s in his mid 60’s and going strong. He emailed this am he had his nurses take out his sutures and he’s back to 20 miles of mountain trail running each Friday night….
    We’ll get followup pictures over the next 12 months.
    A video is included. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmgHQ51k70Y
    Good genes indeed.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    Attached Files
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
Working...