+ Reply to Thread

Default Thinning top, nw3

Hello, so i started to bald pretty fast, i moved to nw2 about 4 years ago, this year im losing my hair fast, difference between hair now and 6 monts ago is easily noticeble. The hair is not only falling, but also lookks very unhealthy. Is the any ways to slow down this process, doctor said, that she wont let me use propecia, well, i accept with her. She said, that rogaine might help me ant thymuskin shampoo, but it costs 100$+ for 200 ml, it sound little bit crazy. My family history is bad, cousin of my age is nw5, father is bald too. My hair combed doesnt look very bad now, but when separated looks bad. I know that ill be bald, but in spring ill finish my master studies, i would like to have some hair then, thanks and sorry for bad english

I don't see much hair loss in your crown at all. And "Thymuskin" shampoo? I've never heard of it...its not proven to work...and its DEFINITELY not worth 50 cents/mL. How old are you? If you're past puberty, I would try to find a different means to get finasteride/propecia. If you are a hair loss sufferer it may be able to help you, definitely more than some overpriced shampoo.

Im definitely balding, the whole top of the head is thinned, nice to hear, that it is not very noticeble yeat, ill cut my hair this week and it will be more noticeble i think. Propecia... i wont use it, doctor said that it has very bad sides and i dont even think about it, im searching for other ways. Im already going to the gym, working on my body, what i've never done before, because i understand, that i wont avoid it, but i want slow it down Im 25 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Ballding View Post
    Propecia... i wont use it, doctor said that it has very bad sides and i dont even think about it
    In the pics you provide it is hard to see any evidence at all that you are balding. But if you are in fact balding and this is your stance on propecia, then nothing else left to do but accept that you will go bald. Sorry to be so blunt, I am not trying to be a jerk, but there are just not that many options out there regardless of what you might read on the internet.

Who knows, you may be one of those great responders to minoxidil alone, but if you are not minox alone will not stop aggressive hair loss.