CANADA: which webstes ship dutasteride to canada?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooYoungToobald
    • Oct 2014

CANADA: which webstes ship dutasteride to canada?

plz halp

alldaychemist doesnt
    neither does inhousepharmacy
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

i dont think any do. the sad thing is canada customs are not that bad,

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by lilpauly
      i dont think any do. the sad thing is canada customs are not that bad,

pray this isnt true, anyone else know

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

get a prescription man
        what province are u in?

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
          • Oct 2014

what about this site

do you guys think that this site and sites like these are all scams?

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Dan26
            get a prescription man
            what province are u in?
            ontario bro

For me to get an appointment with the derm takes like 3 months I swear, so annoying.

Do u have it prescribed? I wonder if I go to pharmacies with my finasteride perscription if they'll give me dut, probably not

So do you know any websites

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

ya the pharmacy wont give u dut u need a perscription

i got one, how old r u? what dose u planning to take?

Comment

• pagedo
                • Oct 2014

Ontario here as well.
                Suburban walk-in clinics. Be honest and straight forward.

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by pagedo
                  Ontario here as well.
                  Suburban walk-in clinics. Be honest and straight forward.
                  not quite sure I know what you mean bro

Whats a suburban walk in clinic.

Comment

• pagedo
                    • Oct 2014

Go to any walk-in clinic to see a doctor and ask for a prescription. Its how I get my Dutasteride, and its covered by my insurance.

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
                      • Oct 2014

ya the pharmacy wont give u dut u need a perscription

i got one, how old r u? what dose u planning to take?

Im 17 and I plan on taking 0.5 mg every day

Ive had fin perscribed to me so im thinking that if I show that to the walk in clininc doctor, he'll be more understanding and prescribe me dutasteride.

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by pagedo
                        Go to any walk-in clinic to see a doctor and ask for a prescription. Its how I get my Dutasteride, and its covered by my insurance.
                        Do you know if there's a limit on how many times you can to a walk in clinic per week or per day? Also if Im under 18 do I need to go with a parent?

Thinking about going to every walk in clinic near Oakville until one of them prescribes me dut. Hopefully the first one will tho

Comment

• Dan26
                          • Jul 2012

I'd be shocked if any doctor prescribed you dut at your age. Even for off label use, the youngest it was used on in trials was 21.

Are you covered under your parents health insurance, or do you plan to keep this from them?

In Ontario it costs $2/pill. Unfortunately there are no generic dutasteride pills offered in Canada.

Comment

• Dan26
                            • Jul 2012

Also, I'm sure you have done your research, but 0.5mg of dut per day at your age is not smart.

Stick to fin for a full year or a lower dosage of dut. Reason being, there isn't even evidence that dut works better on average, it only works faster and in a higher % of the population. In other words more DHT suppression does not necessarily lead to better results - think of it more like a certain threshold you have to go under to stop the loss.

There is a chance you are the 10% that fin does not work for. One of the reasons fin does not work for some people is their genotype ie fin does not have the same DHT inhibiting effect in these people (ie they are taking the fin everyday and there DHT levels aren't even going down much). So one way to cover yourself from this chance without going overboard is to take a dose of dut that would inhibit close to the same amount of DHT finasteride is SUPPOSED to for the average user. We know that 0.1mg dut per day inhibits nearly the same as 5mg fin per day, so that would be the go to dose.

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
                              • Oct 2014

Also, I'm sure you have done your research, but 0.5mg of dut per day at your age is not smart.

Stick to fin for a full year or a lower dosage of dut. Reason being, there isn't even evidence that dut works better on average, it only works faster and in a higher % of the population. In other words more DHT suppression does not necessarily lead to better results - think of it more like a certain threshold you have to go under to stop the loss.

There is a chance you are the 10% that fin does not work for. One of the reasons fin does not work for some people is their genotype ie fin does not have the same DHT inhibiting effect in these people (ie they are taking the fin everyday and there DHT levels aren't even going down much). So one way to cover yourself from this chance without going overboard is to take a dose of dut that would inhibit close to the same amount of DHT finasteride is SUPPOSED to for the average user. We know that 0.1mg dut per day inhibits nearly the same as 5mg fin per day, so that would be the go to dose.
                              Im done growing bro, people mature at different rates

I started shaving at 13 had more facial hair at 13 than most guys at 19 or 18

So i really wanna get dut cuz on fin my hair loss has become way worse and I doubt its shedding because the right side of my hairline which had no minaturization befroe fin has gotten alot worse and the hairline has gone bad.

Are you sure on what you said about finasteride not working on some people becasue of their genotype?

Comment

Working...