+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anageninc

Kane and Anagen are the same group. Order from Kane if you're in the US, Anagen if you're in Europe. There's no doubt about the quality. However, it appears to have lost efficacy for me after 2 plus months of usage. I had decent thickening the first month. Now, it hasn't improved any but have stopped shedding and seems to be maintaining more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Kane and Anagen are the same group. Order from Kane if you're in the US, Anagen if you're in Europe. There's no doubt about the quality. However, it appears to have lost efficacy for me after 2 plus months of usage. I had decent thickening the first month. Now, it hasn't improved any but have stopped shedding and seems to be maintaining more than anything else.
    It's not bad to have thickening. I have no result after 1 month usage but maybe due to my low dosage (only 3%).
    You can try to add growth stimulant.
    A well respected member of another forum said 2-3% of Ru is enough for maintaining, does anyone has any idea about this?

Yeah, it was great. I was thoroughly impressed and think I got my hopes up too much that it would continue that way. I'm also on 3.3%. Bit of a tight arse due to just buying a house so trying to make it last, hence the low dosage. It's doing the job don't get me wrong but I was expecting a lot of regrowth which isn't being realistic . Maybe if I upped the dose, I would get better results. For now, happy to maintain. I can just about live with the way my hair is now. That little bit of regrowth gave me a real confidence boost. Unfortunately my hair has a direct impact on my confidence. I wish I was one of those guys who could just shave it all off and get on with my life. Would be great to just wake up in the morning and not have to worry about applying shit to your hair to fight a losing battle.

Oh and I'm using minoxidil as my vehicle for RU. Stick with it, maybe up your dosage a little.

May very well be that you will experience even better results! I had improvement to 1 year then it kinda stabilized.

Does Anagenic ship to the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Does Anagenic ship to the U.S.?
    I'm pretty sure they do buddy but I think Kane set up Anageninc to cater for Europe as the shipping costs were too with with Kane. Go on both and compare the shipping costs to the US and pick which one is best for you. They're both the same product.

I'm pretty sure they do buddy but I think Kane set up Anageninc to cater for Europe as the shipping costs were too with with Kane. Go on both and compare the shipping costs to the US and pick which one is best for you. They're both the same product.
    he set it up to avoid customs , and anagenic supported PayPal at the time . It's inpossivle to ship to Europe , usa usually kane has anageninc ship . In in Asia it doesn't matter where you order from anagenic or kane , kane will ship . If your order alcohol then it's anageninc . It's all about customs and getting product to the customer within days not weeks

Thanks guys for the answers, definitely clears things up. If only the researchers operated like Kane/Anageninc, we probably would of had a cure years ago haha.

You're welcome. There's no messing about with Kane. My first order got held up in Customs. I contacted him and he just sent me another batch right away which arrived within a couple of days.

I just ordered premixed RU in KB from Anageninc and it shipped from Montana, US.