+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I checked some of your pictures and your situation doesnt look as you made it sound. You can always go for hair transplant if you want better density. And I dont think you will need to sell your car for that. Check the clinics in Turkey!

Are you guys blind? The guys clearly has some diffuse thinning on the sides and back. Just because someone doesn't have obviously big melon sized bare patches doesn't mean he is not losing hair.
    I believe One knows best regarding their OWN hair loss and when one notices their hair thinning/falling off, most of the times IT IS thinning/falling off. Why in the world would someone want to have hair loss? You guys are like the Hairloss police srs.

Hairloss isn't black and white, there's levels of it.

@Ramazan I wish I had more knowledge regarding unpatterned diffuse thinning man, I would recommend propecia but I don't know if it'll help the parts you're diffusing.
    Have you tried Minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by nursedude22 View Post
    Are you guys blind? The guys clearly has some diffuse thinning on the sides and back. Just because someone doesn't have obviously big melon sized bare patches doesn't mean he is not losing hair.
    I believe One knows best regarding their OWN hair loss and when one notices their hair thinning/falling off, most of the times IT IS thinning/falling off. Why in the world would someone want to have hair loss? You guys are like the Hairloss police srs.

Hairloss isn't black and white, there's levels of it.

@Ramazan I wish I had more knowledge regarding unpatterned diffuse thinning man, I would recommend propecia but I don't know if it'll help the parts you're diffusing.
    Have you tried Minoxidil?
    This is coming from a guy who was ready to commit suicide just because he could see his scalp. I say this with sincere honesty and without any sarcasm, you need to seek help from a professional. You won't find anyone on these forums telling you otherwise, because the simple truth which you are unwilling to see is that there is no evidence of hairloss. You will get the same conclusion from top hair professionals from around the world saying the same thing, and I bet you will still disagree with them. Hair quality changes over age, it's not going to stay the same as it was when you were a young teenager.

You and other like you who post pictures with full heads of thick dense hair with no sign of thinning will continue to get bashed on those who truly suffer, because unlike you the guys here have noticeable hairloss. What the hell is the point of crying over it right now when you know what the treatment options are and that your hairloss is clearly not visible to anyone else but yourself. I mean seriously in the off chance I win a billion dollar lottery and somehow you are losing hair on the sides...big freaking deal, losing hair on the sides and back is infinitely better than losing it on the top, hairloss on the sides doesn't change the framing of your face, whereas the loss on top does.

Get your life into perspective and seek help, because I'm not alone here in saying you need it