I seriously feel liek shit, justw anna give up on everything! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default I seriously feel liek shit, justw anna give up on everything!

    I have accepted the fact that i'm dealing with MPB baldness but wtf is up with shedding lorts of hair on the sides of my head? One Little grab and i can VERY EASLY pull out like 7 hairs at once. They are all with White bulbs at teh end.

    Why the hell is it so hard to cope with this shit, i'm no longer motivated to do anything, i'm Falling behind with my studies, Work and even social life.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Hi calm down I know the feeling, first what products are you using? How long have you been suffering? I enjoy helping people and I willing to take time helping you .

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hi calm down I know the feeling, first what products are you using? How long have you been suffering? I enjoy helping people and I willing to take time helping you .
    Thx, it's appreciated been using regaine for 4 years but decided to stop at a certain period. There were even some periods where I used it on and off. The last 3 month I've been consistent with use been usin it 2 times a day. The top is not shedding at all but I'm now shedding small tiny hairs from the sides of my head.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    why dont you consider hair transplant?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I agree, there are many cheap hair transplant opportunities. Like me, you may consider hair transplant in Turkey where prices are really affordable. I havent gone ahead with it yet but I will. Longevita, for example, has low prices.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellthesuper View Post
    why dont you consider hair transplant?
    You mean on the sides? Don't they usually us ethe hair form teh sides of the head to do transplants? My Crown is in really good shape atm, and no shedding. Only on the sides

    This is 1 month after a buzzcut (3mm): http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Ra...den/slideshow/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    This is 1 month after a buzzcut (3mm): http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Ra...den/slideshow/
    Excuse me but this is just too funny! Yet another guy who acts like it's the end of the world for him while he has not little hair loss, but seemingly no hair loss whatsoever! This trend is spreading like wildfire, on every hair loss forum. Even the NW4+ guys don't whine so much.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Excuse me but this is just too funny! Yet another guy who acts like it's the end of the world for him while he has not little hair loss, but seemingly no hair loss whatsoever! This trend is spreading like wildfire, on every hair loss forum. Even the NW4+ guys don't whine so much.
    I don't see any hair loss on the guy either. Is this supposed to be a sick joke?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    I have accepted the fact that i'm dealing with MPB baldness but wtf is up with shedding lorts of hair on the sides of my head? One Little grab and i can VERY EASLY pull out like 7 hairs at once. They are all with White bulbs at teh end.

    Why the hell is it so hard to cope with this shit, i'm no longer motivated to do anything, i'm Falling behind with my studies, Work and even social life.
    i feel the same i just hope histogen can cure us next year. i'll have to sell my car to pay for a cure but i dont care.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulneedshair View Post
    i feel the same i just hope histogen can cure us next year. i'll have to sell my car to pay for a cure but i dont care.
    It won't cost as much as a car. If it did, they'd limit their market so bad, it'd fail on release.

Similar Threads

  1. Joe from staten Island, I feel your pain buddy...I really feel for you.
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. People who decided to give in to baldness... how do you feel now?
    By kayzee in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:16 AM
  3. Absolute shit
    By clandestine in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:03 PM
  4. Anna´s Alopecia
    By tbtadmin in forum BaldTruthTalk Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Are you going through the hair loss problems?
04-27-2018 03:56 AM
Last Post By songngu23
Today 12:14 AM
FUE 3200 grafts with Dr. Gabel May 18,19 2018
06-17-2018 12:45 AM
by optimus
Last Post By optimus
Yesterday 11:59 PM
DR. Cole FUE Results - Only 2050 Grafts - Forhair
Yesterday 05:20 PM
by forhair
Last Post By forhair
Yesterday 05:20 PM
The Bald Truth LIVE-June 19th, 2018- Give us a Call!!!
Yesterday 01:50 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 05:10 PM
Celebrity Hairline Disasters - How To Avoid the Kyle Christie Effect
02-16-2018 02:47 PM
Last Post By Jackie1
Yesterday 04:23 PM
Dr Koher in NC and PA?
06-13-2018 02:20 PM
by Jackie1
Last Post By Jackie1
Yesterday 03:58 PM