X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldingdawg
    • Oct 2014

future predictions

Hey guys,
    at first I'd really like to apologize for my english, it's not that good but I hope you can understand my questions though.. I think some of u spent a lot of time on this forum researching for information and so I hope some of u can make a guess about the question when the next treatments will reach us.. So what do u actually think: when will the next treatments be released? It even needn't be a final and total cure or something like this, but maybe just something better than minox and fin? It would be great if someone could tell me a timeframe..? That would be great! so is it about >10 years, < 5 years or even the next 2-3 years? I ask this questions because I read of some teams working for cure like the team of "haarfolikelzüchtung" in germany or replicel and so on.. can anyone make a rough guess?
    I would be glad if u also could give me any advices what has been wrong in this post, cause I'd like to improve my english too!
  • Scientalk56
    • Nov 2012

Treatments will be released > 10x years..
    live ur life, instead of trying to figure out when treatments are going to released or trying some deadly oil-snake desperate meds..

you have only two options in 2014: Minoxidil or Propecia

have a good day

Comment

• kamakmalik
      • Sep 2014

lets not lose hope about the future but the options we have now are minoxidil, finasteride and hair transplant.

Comment

• Hairismylife
        • Jun 2012

And hopefully RU

Comment

• Illusion
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Scientalk56
          Treatments will be released > 10x years..
          live ur life, instead of trying to figure out when treatments are going to released or trying some deadly oil-snake desperate meds..

you have only two options in 2014: Minoxidil or Propecia

have a good day
          Unfortunately this ^^. Though histogen might be out sooner (like in 5 years).

Comment

Working...