+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Versapro: How can we all get it?

For those who are desperate to buy CB (I am), we all need to find a way to get Versapro. I figured I'd make this thread so people could throw up potential ideas. Or if anyone has a way to get it and could help us out, that would be amazing. I'm ready to order CB from Kane, but can't figure out how to get this Versapro vehicle.

guys enough already! i will find the post! COSMO IS USING 5% gel and is applying 2x a day! we tried cb, lots of cb and results have been piss poor!

I thought you guys haven't tried it with a vehicle that works.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    guys enough already! i will find the post! COSMO IS USING 5% gel and is applying 2x a day! we tried cb, lots of cb and results have been piss poor!

versapro hasn't even been used yet?

most people just tried it at 2%, it's expensive as fck.

Quote Originally Posted by TimJermaine View Post
    I thought you guys haven't tried it with a vehicle that works.
    Hey guys,

There is nothing wrong with the current vehicles to deliver drugs under 550mol into the dermal papilla compartment. Ethanol vehicles are proven delivery methods, and great penetration enhancers. what do you think that makes CB so special that it needs a other type vehicle? the molecules can easily penetrate through the hair root with the current proven vehicles.

some people even dared to rumor that it had to do with the crystalline form.. and made a hype that you needed the cosmo cream for cb to work, however when a chemical is dissolved, it will be not in crystal form... this is basic chemistry. that was the second time that people went into the hype/ cb boat. Again allot money and time wasted there. they did 3-4 group buys in the past, and the cb was always 3d party tested.

The problem is the dose/ efficiency on the androgen receptor.

here is a quote from swooping where he explains cb's effectiveness in relation with cyproterone acetate.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Fcking no hell lol broscience, we wish it was like that. Evidence atm points out it is less potent than RU-58841. You refer to this study; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

This is from the study, now note cyproterone acetate is just a little bit more active than cb-03-01 in the hamster flank organ test. I have a study about RU-58841 on hamster flank organ test also I'll dig it up later if you are interested but I'm sure it was more potent than these figures. Secondly the following is a statement about RU58841;

Meaning RU-58841 is likely stronger than than cyproterone acetate and thus likely stronger than CB-03-01.

Also be aware that the cb-03-01 comparison to finasteride in this test is hilarious. They are comparing a 5ar2 inhibitor with a anti-androgen. This obviously will say nothing about it translating for AGA, keep that in mind.

Now guys, think about it. Why was the vehicle ever a problem? Wouldn't it be logical for it that we need a higher concentration for it being effective?

If RU-58841 and cyproterone acetate outperform cb-03-01 then why would cb-03-01 work at a dosage of 1-2%, do you see RU-58841 or cyproterone acetate working that good at such a dosage? I don't think so.

That is what the problem ever was, cosmo just released a new patent in 2014, where they also state the pharmaceutical composition of the cream, and it is nothing special.

The vehicle was never a problem, the concentration was. If you think otherwise come up with reasoning, or I would like to hear it from desmond. I have spoken to chemists and there is literally no reason to think the vehicle was a problem ever.

And yes 5% is going to be expensive as hell I guess.

the efficiency at the same dose as ru is likely less potent, however lets assume for a minute that it is the same, the price is very high, and the risk for importing a patented steroid-structure makes it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    The problem is the dose/ efficiency on the androgen receptor.
    What made people jump on the bandwagon that the vehicle was the problem, rather than it just wasn't very effective?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What made people jump on the bandwagon that the vehicle was the problem, rather than it just wasn't very effective?
    Pure desperateness and 3 years ago the most of us in the community where not capeble of interpreting research studies. So yeah easy to buy into some hypes.

And it is suposed to be sidefree as advertised , but that seems not the case in the groupbuy trials.
    About 6-7 reported chest pains and other sides.

Copy paste from other forum :

Reported side effects from the 1% cream
    Throat discomfort, headache, chest pain and aching testicles decreased vision, sexual sides, brainfog.

Well, I still think Versapro will give better results, just my opinion. We are also going to have to find a more affordable supplier, a 5% mixture is expensive. There isn't that much info on CB guys, I'm not taking anything as gospel yet.

damn! so the conclusion is we should forget about CB. one of the most promising treatments within the next years just turned out to be totally useless. all the hype for nothing.

remaining hopes is only replicel. histogen seems to be dead, and team lauster doesn't even manage to put the new info website online as they claimed.