+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz the pea extract contains citric acid which is vit c but no other vits this is the serum which is made in uk it does contain caffeine the important bit pisum sativium sprout extract, it says denser thicker hair in 3 months.
    Wicked, keep me posted are you from the uk?

hi jazz yes in uk are you.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz yes in uk are you.
    Yes bro from London, you should check reviews for Divine herbal hair oils all females I been trying to help at work are getting results so I now use this with my regime twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Always worth a try before making judgement, I tried so much crap on the market and found few things do work synergistically.
    This is why snake oil exists and always keeps popping up. People buy stuff with almost no proof it does anything. Why should they waste the money and effort on studies/trials if people just buy it anyway

Jazz1: Do the women using Divine herbal hair oils at your work have AGA? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Jazz1: Do the women using Divine herbal hair oils at your work have AGA? Thx.
    Lol I do not know, so far I have to mentioned these to 2 females, one having severe thinning and it is working in terms of new regrowth. The other female had 2 kids and has been going downhill with major shedding and thinning the past 2 years. I recommended these oils due to the feedback as a natural first resort, second option I would recommend Minoxidil and lasers. She started using the normal oil and her hair shedding has near enough stopped, again before you guys think I'm talking nonsense check the thread posted by someone back in 2012 I posted in that thread several times claiming it is probabaly snake!

Guess what I listened to Mark as he raves on about Indian oils and he made sense as in India woman have long thick hair due to using hair oils. So I tracked these oils by this company for the past 3 years, again check the reviews on eBay and the good part they have near enough every good oil mixed in the correct ratio to work synergistically plus 100% feedback.

So to summarise things for people I'm not here to sell anything to anyone I Seriosuly could not care less if you buy these or not. I'm only here to help people as when I was losing my hair during depressed times no one helped me out. I was robbed by private Derms, doctors, tricologist and homeopathic guys. The forum and people were the ones who helped me, especially Mark also known as Lilpauly. So I'm here today to help everyone else keep upto my promise. If you guys think I am lying I can post pictures with all the products in my room alongside one another to show you how much stuff I have tried and what exactly is snake oil!

These oils will not Work alone for MPB, same goes for lasers first you need to halt hairloss through the Big3 in order for these to work synergistically for men.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    This is why snake oil exists and always keeps popping up. People buy stuff with almost no proof it does anything. Why should they waste the money and effort on studies/trials if people just buy it anyway
    I agree I have tried so much and most the stuff on the market is BULLSHIT.

Thanks, Jazz1. It sounds like the first female may have AGA, but maybe the second has TE due to childbirth (that happened to me). I'm using Rogaine 5% once a day, and, at this point (shedding nonstop for 2-1/2 years), I'll try anything that's helped others. I'm desperate to keep what hair I have left, and--more importantly--maybe it'll help my 19-year-old son too (Propecia for over a year isn't stopping his shedding). Again, thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Thanks, Jazz1. It sounds like the first female may have AGA, but maybe the second has TE due to childbirth (that happened to me). I'm using Rogaine 5% once a day, and, at this point (shedding nonstop for 2-1/2 years), I'll try anything that's helped others. I'm desperate to keep what hair I have left, and--more importantly--maybe it'll help my 19-year-old son too (Propecia for over a year isn't stopping his shedding). Again, thanks for the recommendation.
    Hey Joan no worries I can not promise it I'll work for you son maybe he needs something stronger like DUT or RU if his hairloss has not stopped with finesteride.

As for yourself i would give these a go as they work better on woman from my research these past few years. How is the current state of your hairloss now, just shedding or thinning aswell?

I've been trying to convince my son to use Rogaine, but he says it's too much of a hassle at school. I keep telling him he's making a big mistake by not being as aggressive as possible early on, to no avail. I mentioned DUT to him; he hasn't made a decision yet. It's truly devastating to start losing hair so young (this all started for him as soon as he turned 18) and risk potential sides (yeah, some things will always be more important than hair) in hopes of keeping a decent head of hair as long as possible. I'd do the same thing (I'm considering Spiro for myself--haven't filled the prescription yet) if I were in his shoes at his age. I worry so much about the sides and occasionally send him emails from guys' threads discussing sides they're experiencing, "FYI" (just weird for a mother to talk about that stuff with her son).

As for me, I'm shedding diffusely, so no wide part or bald areas, just overall thinning. No one notices--yet. I had a scalp biopsy July 2013 and was diagnosed with AGA. God, I had hoped it wouldn't happen till my 70s, like my mother. I figured I'd be dead by then-lol! I've had a lot of blood work done. Everything's normal, even estrogen and progesterone. Actually, my naturopath commented that my progesterone was high for someone my age. Still, several months ago I started taking B6 daily to maybe raise it even higher. My thinking is that my hair was thick and hardly shed when I was pregnant both times, due to high levels of estrogen and progesterone, so I figured, what the heck, let me try to raise it even higher. Unfortunately, though, the hairs I shed are tapered and are miniaturized, intermediate and terminal. The process has begun. )-:

All that being said, I do feel for everyone on here, especially the really young guys. Yeah, it sucks being a 51-year-"young" woman with hair loss, but I think everything is way worse when it happens at such a young age. Jazz1, you're an asset to these forums, really helpful to everyone (-: