+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flight, you know why you're such and ugly bald loser?? Because that's what you tell yourself day in and day out. You're living your life based on an assumption of what you think others think about you.. There's just too much uncertainty in that equation for it to ever be exactly what it seems to you. Nobody gives a f**k that you're bald but you.

A lot of good advice and comments in this thread. You blame every bad reaction that you get on being bald and ugly. She could have been laughing for many reasons, but you always assume it is because of your hair loss. Maybe she was laughing because she caught you grabbing your crotch when you looked at her. Balding isn't helping your cause but I guarantee you are not the first bald guy that these people have seen. It wouldn't be that unusual to see a bald guy that is close to hitting 30. I am sure there are plenty of people that find you unattractive, but to go out of their way to let you know, I doubt it. Stop blaming your bald head on everything. Just because you went to Panda Express and the guy in front of you got more orange chicken than you did doesn't mean the guy serving you hates bald people.

Flight, I really think you need to adjust the way you look at life. If you continue to base your happiness on how you think other people perceive you, you will live a miserable life. Most of your assumptions on how people view you are probably 100% wrong. And to those who do have negative opinions about you, F-them. Like DeuceWillis said, nobody gives a F**K about your baldness. Everyone has their own issues to worry about and are not thinking about the problems or imperfections of others. I wish you well.

Flight why dont you get a toupee?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Also good questions: how many people didn't care at all? How many people were bald or balding themselves? How many women on the same subway were in a relationship with a bald guy? etc...
    All good ?s...never thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How do you know she was laughing at you and not just something you did like the fact she caught you staring at her? I mean some of this is your imagination that you pin to baldness. I would agree being bald doesnt someone any favors but anyone can live with it and overcome it mentally atleast.
    I appreciate that cat man.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    A lot of good advice and comments in this thread. You blame every bad reaction that you get on being bald and ugly. She could have been laughing for many reasons, but you always assume it is because of your hair loss. Maybe she was laughing because she caught you grabbing your crotch when you looked at her. Balding isn't helping your cause but I guarantee you are not the first bald guy that these people have seen. It wouldn't be that unusual to see a bald guy that is close to hitting 30. I am sure there are plenty of people that find you unattractive, but to go out of their way to let you know, I doubt it. Stop blaming your bald head on everything. Just because you went to Panda Express and the guy in front of you got more orange chicken than you did doesn't mean the guy serving you hates bald people.
    I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago99 View Post
    Flight, I really think you need to adjust the way you look at life. If you continue to base your happiness on how you think other people perceive you, you will live a miserable life. Most of your assumptions on how people view you are probably 100% wrong. And to those who do have negative opinions about you, F-them. Like DeuceWillis said, nobody gives a F**K about your baldness. Everyone has their own issues to worry about and are not thinking about the problems or imperfections of others. I wish you well.
    I Appreciate that cat...

There are a lot of girls out there who would appreciate you for who you are, despite your look or baldness. She's not worth your time to ponder.