+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Potential "topical by design" low systemic technology to halt hair loss

http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

We have found a pharmacy that will use this with dut to provide us, in theory, a topical formulation that could be used at great strength with no side effects. It is up to us to get ahold of creabilis and get them in contact with the pharm, however. Let's do this guys. This is the closest thing we have to a product that will halt hairless in its tracks NOW.

FTL

***please do not hijack this thread to rip on each other/debate propecia sides/anything other than the topic of this thread.

What should we do? Just use their contact form and ask what would be involved to make a topical dut? I just sent them a message.

Wow, great work there.

I contacted the company and asked Susan, just waiting a reply that's if they reply.

Default What can we do to help ?

Good job FTL! I thought this was a dead end, glad I was wrong. In the event that Creabilis doesn't cooperate, is there any way we can hijack their technology like with CB or anything else?

I have a hard time believing they won't want to at least sell their technology for our specific use. They have a link to email them regarding business enquiries. I think a few of us should use that and inquire about buying the technology if they won't just sell it in some kind of vehicular form.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I have a hard time believing they won't want to at least sell their technology for our specific use. They have a link to email them regarding business enquiries. I think a few of us should use that and inquire about buying the technology if they won't just sell it in some kind of vehicular form.
    I've tried emailing these people multiple times. I think the only way might be for someone to go there if they live nearby. I'm not sure that there technology is even useable with fin, not that the tech itself has been approved or sold to anyone yet. Either way I do think this is something worth pursuing. If we all keep trying to get through we are bound to get an answer. Maybe look up who works for creabilis on LinkedIn or something and try to contact individual researchers.

Interestingly they are working on low systemic kinase inhibitor drugs, which could give AA sufferers a better option. Also a chronic itch drug that could really help mpb itch. Makes total sense for these guys to tackle mpb too, as their system is for topical and dermatological applications. I think the best option mightvbevyobget your HT docs to really bug these guys and inform them of the need for a topical low systemic anti androgen. This could be great for a lot of women with mpb too, since they can get sides from fin or things like spiro etc that are currently used on women.