+ Reply to Thread

Default Questions about CB-03-01

I'm trying to get my ducks in a row before attempting application of CB-03-01.

Firstly, cost. I've seen people mention they get it from Kane for $200 a gram. This seems odd to me as a couple seemingly reputable chem labs that I can regularly search charge around $150 for 5mg and Chinese labs via alibaba seem to be around the same. So Kane either is charging the true value for it or is giving out some bunk stuff or I'm completely wrong in what I think Kane charges for it.

Secondly, vehicle. Now I know we don't know the method chempro used for their trial or readily have access to the equipment but with regard to versapro is it as simple as mixing it thoroughly with it?

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpc View Post
    Firstly, cost. I've seen people mention they get it from Kane for $200 a gram. This seems odd to me as a couple seemingly reputable chem labs that I can regularly search charge around $150 for 5mg and Chinese labs via alibaba seem to be around the same. So Kane either is charging the true value for it or is giving out some bunk stuff or I'm completely wrong in what I think Kane charges for it.
    Read up on economies of scale:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economies_of_scale

Prices could be way lower than $200/gram if enough of us got together to buy a whole load of it.

I would hold off on the purchase if I were you. There are lots of us on this forum who now want to purchase CB, and are just waiting for work/school to become less heavy so we can set it up. We should all go into this together. Give it a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

Prices could be way lower than $200/gram if enough of us got together to buy a whole load of it.
    Of course and people have been buying cb for several years and the results have been awful. How come ? Because Cosmo made it very clear they are using a high strength and applying it twice a day .

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

Well that's just it. I don't think Kane sells as much as you assume. I'm also going to make an assumption myself and say that these labs that resell buy my more than Kane or are direct sellers which would make me think they'd be cheaper. Kane buys from these labs and resells it. I even contacted the 2 labs as well as a few on alibaba and $200 a gram never came into question. They weren't going to go from $150 for 5mg to 200/g at 10 or even 25g purchases. That's such an insane decrease in price. I believe that you've even said that raws you've gotten from other places have been better than Kane's. I mean look at the price for Kane's Ru vs Toronto Chem. With that being said, I'm down for an eventual group buy.